BY STILA

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Rochelle D.
Saint Charles, MO
Great for those days when I’m not feeling lipstick. Good variety of shades. Like using this to add a bit of moisture to liquid lipstick.
Tamara R.
Not a huge fan of Stila lip anything. Too pricey for the actual product. Im not impressed buy pigment or how many times Ive had to apply
Kenzi M.
Picked this up at ULTA and love it! Goes on smoothly and the colors are awesome. Can't wait to show off my newest color at Thanksgiving!
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Sometimes I don’t like lip balms they feel weird but I really like this one from stila. Goes on great and is a pretty color on my lips
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Beautiful and long lasting!! Love the color and pigment is just gorgeous! I loved this shade and a few others so I bought therm all lol
Kimberly C.
Memphis, TN
Stila is one of my favorite brands. Wasn't a surprise I'd live this product. My lips are soft..I wear it with a full face or alone.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry) more...
This is a beautiful maybe shade. The formula is very comfortable and hydrating. Definitely needs re-application throughout the day.
Mansur Beauty B.
Pretty standard balm with a color. Smells delightful full and classy packaging! Good size to fit in a big and looks like a lipstick
Lizzie R.
Edinburg, TX
I love this one because it feels like you're actually wearing lip stick. But it's lip balm and it leaves a nice coat! I love it !!!
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?
DeeDee R.
How pigmented is it and is it long lasting?