BY STILA

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
    " in 16 reviews
M H.
Review for: Jessie (mid tone taupe nude) more...
I think I’ve finally found my perfect nude. It has just enough gray to cool it down but not too much that I look dead. I know it’s a balm, but I do wish it had a bit more staying power.
Hannah W.
Cataula, GA
Review for: Jessie (mid tone taupe nude) more...
I LOVE STILA PRODUCTS!!! The pigment is sooo rich and the color pay off is very vibrant! I love their formula and the way the products smell!! And this color in particular is amazing for all skin types and is beautiful for the fall!!
Ashley D.
Seal Beach, CA
Review for: Jessie (mid tone taupe nude) more...
My favorite lipstick!!! I loooove how it tastes a little minty, gives me a solid tint and moisture for days without compromising my pout. I bought it at ULTA and it’s worth every penny!
Jennifer C.
Beaufort, NC
Review for: Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry), Vivienne (soft neutral berry), Savannah (mid tone cool brown) more...
A friend of mine bought me these as an early Christmas gift and I really fell in love with this lippies. They are very pigmented but are also really light on the lips, such a great formula!
Erica J.
This balm is amazing on it's own or under a liquid lip. It's very hydrating and leaves my lips looking hydrated and plump. I think it's a great everyday lip with a pretty pale tint.
Lisette G.
E Wenatchee, WA
This product is super creamy and smooth! I love this product so much would recommend this to my friend 110%. Worth every penny, excellent product. Definitely rebuying again in the other shades. Love this whole collection!
Iliana T.
Freeport, NY
Very nice when applying bc it's so soft. But very buttery to the point that it sets inside the creases of the lips. You need clean exfoliated lips to wear this with no problem. Overall is ok for a daily wear.
Sylvia D.
I just started to use this and I are really enjoying this product. The products covers evenly, so you don't have to put layer of it on. I enjoy the minty taste. I would definitely buy it again, but try another color!
Sharla S.
Review for: Savannah (mid tone cool brown) more...
These lip balms are good for when you don't want much on the lips but still just a tint of color , it didn't meet my expectations because it is a bit streaky but overall I think it's a good product
Thu N.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Savannah (mid tone cool brown) more...
I love this lip balm and lipstick in one. It goes on smooth and creamy and has a nice, not over the top smell. Keeps my lips hydrated and the packaging looks really nice.
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
DeeDee R.
How pigmented is it and is it long lasting?
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?
Tonize B.
Is this poduct good for everyday look?