BY STILA #94 in Lipstick

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Miriam S.
Springdale, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This feels like using chapstick buy you get the amazing quality and color pay off that stila is known for. Absolutely amazing
Maya L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
The formula glides on really smooth and the color is opaque. I️ love this shade as well, it’s a perfect mauve plum for fall!
Satyra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super buttery and smooth hydrating. Nice light color more like a lip tint than a lipstick in my opinion keep it in my purse.
Kseniya B.
Otsego , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Creamy lipstick, that feels great on the lip. Price is fair for the quality you get. A lot of different colors and finishes!
Chelsey S M.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really like these I only got the light colors and they are perfect for spring and summer they go on really well
celia r.
stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is amazing ir feels so good on my skin , the smell is great and it does what it suppost to do really recomment
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude)
So bomb! I️ love Stila products because of their quality. Their eyeshadows down to their lip balms! Keeps my lips hydrated
Amber N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super creamy and smooth love the formula it keeps my lips hydrated and last long the colors are great and I would buy again
Hallie K.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude)
My go to nude. It is soft, and subtle. I do have to reapply a few times a day, but it is moisturizing and easy to apply.
Elysse D.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these for those days I just need a kiss of color. They are super hydrating and give a nice subtle color on the lips.
Tesla M.
Louisville KY
Is it long lasting?
Michelle A.
Peekskill, NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Tammy B.
Olton, TX
How long lasting is this product?