BY STILA #94 in Lipstick

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes I don’t like lip balms they feel weird but I really like this one from stila. Goes on great and is a pretty color on my lips
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful and long lasting!! Love the color and pigment is just gorgeous! I loved this shade and a few others so I bought therm all lol
Kimberly C.
Memphis, TN
Stila is one of my favorite brands. Wasn't a surprise I'd live this product. My lips are soft..I wear it with a full face or alone.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
This is a beautiful maybe shade. The formula is very comfortable and hydrating. Definitely needs re-application throughout the day.
Lizzie R.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this one because it feels like you're actually wearing lip stick. But it's lip balm and it leaves a nice coat! I love it !!!
Mansur Beauty B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty standard balm with a color. Smells delightful full and classy packaging! Good size to fit in a big and looks like a lipstick
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
This lip balm is the cutest. And the color is so cute and I love wearing it out places. I definitely would recommend buying this.
Christie D.
Beaverton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Stella color lip balms for just a quick something for day at gym it moisturizes your lips with just a little bit of color
Alyssa M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude)
I loved the color and the texture of the product was smooth and rich. I got it at ulta. I would defiantly get this product again
Tesla M.
Louisville KY
Is it long lasting?
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Tammy B.
Olton, TX
How long lasting is this product?