BY STILA

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

stila Color Balm Lipstick
  • "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
    " in 16 reviews
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. These feel rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Marie S.
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
I think this packaging is very excellent and the actual lipstick is very soft and very creamy and the only thing I don’t like is how tall it is, it’s very tall. For my makeup organizer and it’s hard to fit in right places
Shea G.
Yukon, OK
Has a buttery creamy feel to it. Felt like it moisturized my lips to a extent. Gave my lips a very beautiful natural color. Would recommend to friends. Would be too much for summer. Would wear mostly during the cold dry months.
Kaylee Z.
Ballwin, MO
The Stila balm lipsticks are a nice product for a subtle, natural, and dewy look. Loved the color and the formula, which went smoothly on my lips! Definitely recommend!
heather d.
pensacola
Review for: Opal (sheer white) more...
Another amazing product. No big surprise there! The pigmentation is on point and it last for hours!! Love the feel and look on the lips and it doesn’t leave my lips dry or flakey. I️ am obsessed with the color too!!
Christiana A.
Commerce Twp, MI
Review for: Other more...
This product has quickly become my go-to lipstick. I’m someone who gravitates towards browns, greys, and blues when it comes to lipstick and have had a really hard time when it comes to finding a color light and neutral enough to wear as a nude. This is it for me. I’d say the finish is a semi gloss that dries more satin, but it’s beautiful. So comfy, and medium transfer. Jessie is my girl and my favorite shade!! stila Color Balm Lipstick
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
My favorite day to day throw on without a mirror lipstick, they are so comfortable so nourishing on they don't dry my lips out all day long and there wearable shades I own three so far but I'd for sure purchase more shades and I don't hear much about this range but I'd completely recommend this to anyone to try out especially if you like having an easy throw on with any look or even when you're not wearing makeup at all and it's like a your lips but better lipstick try these!!!
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
I love this lipstick!
They are a moisturizing formula great for people with dry lips that still want color.
The colors are still bright, and last a while, all while being a lip balm!
Nicole C.
Review for: Savannah (mid tone cool brown) more...
Loved the color. Glides on smoothly. Lasts a decent amount of time. Makes lips feel moisturized. However, the lipstick did break in tube and now falls out when I try to use it.
Review for: Elyssa (brown berry) more...
The color looks so rich and beautiful! Typically I don’t use balms but this one lasts for such a long time and still maintains a natural color after it wears off. I love them!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is it worth it for the price?
beauty f.
debrecen
Would you recommend these?and why?
Erika P.
Webster, NY
Does this lipstick last for a long time without cracking? Sounds moisturizing in the description!
Letícia I.
São Paulo, Brazil
Have more colors? Is this very pigmented?

Sephora