BY STILA

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Laura K.
High Point, NC
Love this lip color. Goes on smooth and protects your lips. I didn't have to reapply to keep the color all day. Definitely recommend this product.
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
I absolutely love this 💖. I would recommend this to anyone and definitely would purchase again. Seriously need this in my life. Color perfection 👍🏻
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
I used this in the color Jewel. Is was amazing. It was the first purple shade I'd ever tried and I've been hooked ever since. It smells pretty too.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Have not used this product regularly but it is a great brand and some colors of this are fabulous. Felt like it lasts long and goes on smoothly.
julia a.
Gans, OK
Lipstick is a staple in my everyday routine and the stila lippies are one of my go tos the packaging is nice and the product goes on very smooth.
Cristina D.
Everyone should try this lipstick. This lipstick feels soo good in the lips and the color is so pretty! The pigmented is good and in love it :)
Alyssa G.
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
Love this color, it is the perfect nudish pink shade!!! Application is smooth & silky, plus it’s fairly long lasting! Would totally repurchase.
Krystina C.
Madisonville
I love lipstick. When I'm wearing make up I don't feel complete with out it. This brand always has vivid colors though reds are my favorite.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
Color balm lipsticks are
- minty
- surprisingly pigmented! After all, they're pretty much a lip balm
- super comfortable throughout the day.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Beautiful shade of red that doesn't dry out, crack, or fade over the course of an evening. I buy a lot of reds and this is one of my favorite
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is it worth it for the price?
beauty f.
debrecen
Would you recommend these?and why?
Erika P.
Webster, NY
Does this lipstick last for a long time without cracking? Sounds moisturizing in the description!
Letícia I.
São Paulo, Brazil
Have more colors? Is this very pigmented?