BY STILA

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

Alyssa K.
Notre Dame, IN
I am a huge fan of all stila lip products! They go on so nice and creamy and looks amazing. The colors are so vibrant. They are a little on the expensive side but i feel they are worth it. I have a few shades and will definitely be getting more!
Perla G.
My favs lipsticks ! Good quality in every way ! Super long lasting.. totally recommend very affordable prices, very good value ! Being using it since for ever and will continue to buy love it .
Altair C.
Orlando, FL
I love the color named Emma it fits perfectly with my skin tone. I love how much it lasts during the day and that doesn't let my lips dry, I would definitely wear it every day to go to work. I totally recommend it
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Stila is really upping their game with this product. It is worth every penny that it cost. It lasts all day and does not smudge a bit. Its great for a natural and glam look. The colors are vivid and versatile .
Beka S.
Camino, CA
(Review of the shade Becky) I am in love with this shade. It's a bright, vivid purple that doesn't look too magenta-y. The finish is creamy and matte. I like these lippies, but I will always love the liquid lipstick in the shade patina the best :)
Mary R.
Blackwood , NJ
I'm very impressed with stila. This stuff will literally stay on your lips all day. The packaging is beautiful and I find that this product is very hydrating. I am definitely a fan of this brand now and will be purchasing more in the future
Emilce F.
Hidalgo, TX
Love this lipstick on color Emma! It looks great for a casual and natural look. I can wear it daily and im still loving it. I buy it at Ulta, the price is a little bit expensive compared to others but it's worth it.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
I dont really love these lipsticks because they make my lips feel to dry and it cracks them and i have to be using a balm every time i use this. I do like their liquid ones though. Try those out instead
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Stila lip products are the bomb dot com they are so super rich highly pigmented and last all the colors are fab long lasting don't feather or flake don't have a gross smell and are worth every cent
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL
I think that this stila lip color is the perfect pinky nude and it's kind of just a staple of mine. It's a pretty food everyday color and it's really creamy and none drying.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I need this in my Life asap
Alecia K.
Matte? Satin? Or glossy? Is it hydrating at all?
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Is this very pigmented?
Danielle M.
Green Lane, PA
I've only ever used the Stila eyeshadow palette from years ago but have yet to explore other products, are these as good as the rest of the makeup line? And are they pigmented or more of a shear coverage?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is it worth it for the price?