BY STILA

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Tammy V.
Love the color! Goes on super smooth!!! You do have to re-apply often as it is a balm but worth it!. Your lips feel hydrated after wearing this all day!
Desicole C.
North myrtle beach,sc
Review for: Elyssa (brown berry) more...
I honestly really like this. It's a great color when i go out with friends it really pops out and I like it!! I think a lot of people should buy it!!!
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
I used this in the color Jewel. Is was amazing. It was the first purple shade I'd ever tried and I've been hooked ever since. It smells pretty too.
Laura K.
High Point, NC
Love this lip color. Goes on smooth and protects your lips. I didn't have to reapply to keep the color all day. Definitely recommend this product.
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
I absolutely love this 💖. I would recommend this to anyone and definitely would purchase again. Seriously need this in my life. Color perfection 👍🏻
julia a.
Gans, OK
Lipstick is a staple in my everyday routine and the stila lippies are one of my go tos the packaging is nice and the product goes on very smooth.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Have not used this product regularly but it is a great brand and some colors of this are fabulous. Felt like it lasts long and goes on smoothly.
Alyssa G.
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
Love this color, it is the perfect nudish pink shade!!! Application is smooth & silky, plus it’s fairly long lasting! Would totally repurchase.
Cristina D.
Everyone should try this lipstick. This lipstick feels soo good in the lips and the color is so pretty! The pigmented is good and in love it :)
Krystina C.
Madisonville
I love lipstick. When I'm wearing make up I don't feel complete with out it. This brand always has vivid colors though reds are my favorite.
Syazwani M.
is this lipstick transferproof?
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I need this in my Life asap
Alecia K.
Matte? Satin? Or glossy? Is it hydrating at all?
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Is this very pigmented?
Danielle M.
Green Lane, PA
I've only ever used the Stila eyeshadow palette from years ago but have yet to explore other products, are these as good as the rest of the makeup line? And are they pigmented or more of a shear coverage?