BY STILA

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

stila Color Balm Lipstick
  • "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
    " in 16 reviews
holly✨ s.
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink) more...
this was such a nice lipstick. i have generally very chapped and dry lips, and this lipstick went on very smoothly and helped keep my lips moisturized. it was a very nice balm and i highly recommend it !
Brandy C.
sandstone
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink) more...
Light wash of beautiful color. Very hydrating and goes great by itself or paired under or over other formulas. First time using this product and I would repurchase. I got mine at tj maxx on clearance.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Review for: Opal (sheer white) more...
One of the workers at sephora recommended this as a long wearing lipstick. The color lasts all day even through eating and applying chap stick. Easy to apply and also an affordable cost!
Danielle L.
Pineville, KY
Review for: Jessie (mid tone taupe nude) more...
Originally bought this as a joke because my husband's name is Jessie. But I love this Balm! My lips feel so smooth, the product smells good, and it's a beautiful color.
Maryanne
I love how hydrating this lip balm is, but still giving you the color payoff of a good lipstick. It has a nice minty scent to it too. One of my favorite lip products!
Aracely R.
Las Vegas
Super creamy, I like to dab just a little on my lips and the color is stunning. Some time I like to add some lip gloss. This one is something a wear on a daily basis
Samantha C.
York, PA
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
I'm all about nude colors when I'm going to be out all day. It looks great and goes on so smooth! I am definitely a repeat customer and recommend to all my friends!
Daniella a.
I bought the color olivia (pink rose nude color), and impressed immediately. Its very soft, and won't cake or crack on the lips. Now its expensive, but that's okay.
Sage G.
Steep Falls
Review for: Other more...
I really love this from stila. Got them on sale and wish I had bought them all. Creamy texture with a hint of color and peppermint for plumping. I wear it everyday
Jacqueline F.
An average nude color, Bomb packaging like always and me being someone with darker skin I was worried this color wasn’t good but with a really cute brown lip liner this is the way to go definitely would buy again 💞
Shivani N.
Is the color balm lipstick worth the price? And is it long lasting or do you have to reapply it throughout the day?
Lindsey Z.
Does this actually have good pigment and apply nicely and does it stay on?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Is this stila lip balm moisturizing? Also how is the pigmentation and staying power? Thank you for your reply!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is it worth it for the price?
beauty f.
debrecen
Would you recommend these?and why?

back