9 varieties available
stila Color Balm Lipstick
4.51 / 5 based on 674 Reviews
Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.
The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.
- Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
- Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
- Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
- Emma (soft pale pink)
- Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
- Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
- Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
- Elyssa (brown berry)
- Olivia (soft pink nude)
- Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.
Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 49 Q&A
stila Color Balm Lipstick
- "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
- "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
- "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
" in 16 reviews
I love how hydrating this lip balm is, but still giving you the color payoff of a good lipstick. It has a nice minty scent to it too. One of my favorite lip products!
Super creamy, I like to dab just a little on my lips and the color is stunning. Some time I like to add some lip gloss. This one is something a wear on a daily basis
I bought the color olivia (pink rose nude color), and impressed immediately. Its very soft, and won't cake or crack on the lips. Now its expensive, but that's okay.
An average nude color, Bomb packaging like always and me being someone with darker skin I was worried this color wasn’t good but with a really cute brown lip liner this is the way to go definitely would buy again 💞
Q & A
Is the color balm lipstick worth the price? And is it long lasting or do you have to reapply it throughout the day?
Does this actually have good pigment and apply nicely and does it stay on?
Is this stila lip balm moisturizing? Also how is the pigmentation and staying power? Thank you for your reply!
Is it worth it for the price?
Would you recommend these?and why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos