BY STILA

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
    " in 16 reviews
lauren a.
sarasota
Review for: Isabelle (mid tone cool pink) more...
Isabelle from stilla's color balm lipstick collection is one of my favorite tinted balm/lipstick. It is perfect for everyday use and is super hydrating to the lips. If you have dry or dehydrated lips like me this is your saving grace!
Ko C.
Review for: Isabelle (mid tone cool pink) more...
This was an okay lipstick. I didn't see anything that was incredibly wow about it in comparison to my absolute favorite lipstick. But for a standard day for an outing that won't take up the whole day, this is a solid lipstick. I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend, but I also wouldn't draw people away from the brand either.
Laurie H.
Review for: Sadie (mid tone peachy coral) more...
Now this is what I’ve been looking for!! I bought a different brand’s version of a moisturizing lipstick/glorified tinted lip balm and was so meh about it that it makes this all that much sweeter! It’s minty, moisturizing, and the color stays forever! Also, it’s gorgeous and the color payoff is fantastic! Love. Will buy again.
Taylor D.
This is probably one of the best lipsticks I have ever tried and has a great variety of colors to choose from. This product worked very well for me and is definitely something I will continue to purchase. I highly recommend to get your hands on this lipstick because of its glamorous buttery texture and pigmented finish.
Angela F.
Madison, WI
I just purchased my first Stila color balm lipstick. I fell in love with the color Grayson. Grayson is a cool toned gray with a minty scent. The balm goes on smooth leaving a kiss of color on your lips. I was afraid that the color would wash me out, but it does not. I will be definitely will purchase in other colors.
Amanda C.
Waverly Hall, GA
If you want your lips to pop for a long time this is the one for you! I used this and not only did the color last all night it really moisturizers your lips! Most lip sticks leave your lips dry but not this one !
Corrin W.
Beacon, NY
Review for: Savannah (mid tone cool brown) more...
I just received this as a gift yesterday and I'm obsessed. They're available at sephora and they run about $22. I love it because it's a balm so it's not sticky or drying like a matte liquid lip yet it has a nice tone to it! This is exactly what I look for when I want a little color on my lips !
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
PERFECT NUDE COLOR ALERT! Seriously, this lippie is so pretty and feels like velvet on your lips! I was really happy to get a lipstick that is as comfortable as the some of the best high end liquid lips out there! It’s one of my favorites to date!
Melissa S.
Emmaus, PA
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
I received this product in a subscription box. I loved it. The color was great. It was long wearing and comfortable. Not drying. It’s a little pricey but affordable. Drug store brands don’t really compare so it’s worth it for me. I’m on a waiting list to order the holiday collections.
Samantha B.
Portland, OR
Review for: Isabelle (mid tone cool pink) more...
I was NOT  a fan of this lipstick. I found it to be very drying and extremely hard to evenly distribute on my lips. Plus the color on the lips was much different from the actual stick itself. I will definitely not be repurchasing this product. I was severely disappointed.
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
Tonize B.
Is this poduct good for everyday look?
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
Juli B.
Hood River, OR
Does it last long?
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?