BY STILA #94 in Lipstick

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Krystina C.
Madisonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love lipstick. When I'm wearing make up I don't feel complete with out it. This brand always has vivid colors though reds are my favorite.
Sydney F.
Mandeville
Review for: Misty (sheer dusty rose)
I absolutely love this lip stick. It is really the best. It made my lips feel hydrated and moisturized while also giving my lips a soft glow.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
Color balm lipsticks are
- minty
- surprisingly pigmented! After all, they're pretty much a lip balm
- super comfortable throughout the day.
Mindy W.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)
I didn’t care for how the lipstick creased on my lips. The lipstick transferred a lot though out wearing it. I don’t wear this product much
mary L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Uno de mis colores favoritos que ademas idrata mis labios me encanta aparte es un color Nudt que aman mis lavios lo que toda muher nesesita
Jenna N.
Levittown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty color but super drying . Stayed on my lips ok but could have been better. I wish it wasn't so drying bc I would wear it all the time
virginia h.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick had good pigment but it wasn't as creamy as I'd hope. It was very drying and isn't forgiving on even the slightest dry lips
Tamara R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan of Stila lip anything. Too pricey for the actual product. Im not impressed buy pigment or how many times Ive had to apply
Rochelle D.
Saint Charles, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for those days when I’m not feeling lipstick. Good variety of shades. Like using this to add a bit of moisture to liquid lipstick.
Selene E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this “tinted balm”. Great for subtle color that isn’t too overpowering. But just like a balm, it needs reapplied every now and then.
Tesla M.
Louisville KY
Is it long lasting?
Michelle A.
Peekskill, NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Tammy B.
Olton, TX
How long lasting is this product?