BY STILA

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Brooklyn V.
I love this brand. The texture is so smooth. I bought this at the mall. This was a good price I spend money on good make up. This was my first time using this. I would totally buy this brand again. My favorite
shannon b.
The color is amazing an the formula leaves your lips hydrated an soft. It goes on smooth an is very light weight not cakey or heavy at all which is a plus! I love this product!
Amy B.
Mesa, AZ
Dreams do come true! I looooooove the wear and pigmentation of this lipstick formula. I have a hard time wearing lipsticks due to the feel, but this one is fantastic!
Madison H.
This product is great when you're trying to bring color to your lips without drawing too much attention to them. Also great for people just getting into lip colors
Holly M.
This product is SUPER moisturizing!!! I do reapply every hour as I do any lip balm product but this one dosent camp and feels like butter on your skin!! Love it
Amber S.
Spring, TX
LOVE! So nice a sheer, moisturizing, and feels so comfortable on the lips. I love when companies come out with lipsticks that are more of a balm. Great product.
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
Love! These feel so nice on the lips. Great for travel, great for natural looking makeup. They aren't super sticky which is nice . You won't be disappointed!
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
This is really moisturizing but I felt that the pigment was streaky. It comes in many different colors which is nice, and you can get it at Sephora or Ulta!
Alanna S.
Box Springs, GA
I'm a bit of a break for me and I can see if I'm not sure if it's the one with the finger print you don't want me and said he the would the price you have
Jasmine D.
Review for: Misty (sheer dusty rose) more...
Absolutely love this product! The color is very pink & looks great w any look its a must try! Glides on smoothly & has a great scent.. Highly recommended ♡
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?
DeeDee R.
How pigmented is it and is it long lasting?