BY STILA

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
    " in 16 reviews
Heather B.
Naples, FL
Review for: Isabelle (mid tone cool pink) more...
I really enjoyed the color of this lipstick it made my lips pop.  I bought this through Sephora where I get most things.  Very easy to use and apply went on even.  It was very long lasting more than expected.  I would definitely recommend this for others to try.
Paige G.
Marne
Review for: Jessie (mid tone taupe nude) more...
I really like this lipstick. The color is great. The formula for me could’ve been a bit more hydrating (I have quite dry lips). I would definitely buy it again as it was super long lasting and a great color and formula all around despite being a bit drying
Ashlee P.
New Baltimore, MI
Such a great everyday product for work! I love the light pink color because I feel like it just enhances my lips, gives them slight color and keep them feeling hydrated and minty fresh! I would love to try out more of the darker colors for a bolder look!
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Review for: Elyssa (brown berry) more...
This lipstick is perfect. The pigment is great it's moisturizing, long lasting and nourishing. I love how creamy it feels and it doesn't bleed even without a lip liner. I hope they come in a palette one day so I can cary them in my makeup kit!! I have the shade Elyssa and I'm in love.
Kelly K.
I was hoping for a bit more pigment, but over all a great purchase! Light color and lightweight formula. This is my first time using this product, and I will definitely try it again. For the price it is perfect for day time wear (you can even sneak a bit on before the beach)!
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
I so far only used Misty and needless to say, this has been one of my favorite lip products. It's not exactly sheer but it's not too pigmented either. I find it that Misty emphasizes my natural lip color and just adds a bit of saturation and color to my lip. The formula is so super creamy and smells amazing. Definitely one to my to go products and new favorites.
Kristin D.
Beverly, MA
Review for: Vivienne (soft neutral berry) more...
I'm so in love with my Stila Color Balm lipstick! The cool minty feel makes you forget you're actually wearing a beautifully colored lipstick. The formula is so creamy and easy to apply. My Color Balm in the shade Vivienne has become my go-to.
Pam G.
Review for: Misty (sheer dusty rose) more...
I love this product because I love pinky colors I think it is very good value it isn't a economic product but I love all stila lipsticks ,it has a nice packaging I love it I will totally buy it again but in other colors because I would love to prove more beautiful products of stila
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink) more...
I’m a sucker for a nude pink lip! This is my all time favorite! I couldn’t live without it! It’s super easy to apply and the packaging is amazing! Not only does it look good, it’s sturdy and doesn’t open unexpectedly! I will be repurchasing more in this shade!
Lyndsey S.
Charles Town , WV
Review for: Opal (sheer white) more...
I LOVE THIS COLOR!!!!! It is so pretty and perfect for when you want something but not to much. It goes on smoothly and leaves your lips kissable soft. I can’t really explain how much i love it
I would definitely recommend this to other
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
DeeDee R.
How pigmented is it and is it long lasting?
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?
Tonize B.
Is this poduct good for everyday look?