BY STILA #94 in Lipstick

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Holly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is SUPER moisturizing!!! I do reapply every hour as I do any lip balm product but this one dosent camp and feels like butter on your skin!! Love it
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love! These feel so nice on the lips. Great for travel, great for natural looking makeup. They aren't super sticky which is nice . You won't be disappointed!
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really moisturizing but I felt that the pigment was streaky. It comes in many different colors which is nice, and you can get it at Sephora or Ulta!
Jasmine D.
Review for: Misty (sheer dusty rose)
Absolutely love this product! The color is very pink & looks great w any look its a must try! Glides on smoothly & has a great scent.. Highly recommended ♡
Alanna S.
Box Springs, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a bit of a break for me and I can see if I'm not sure if it's the one with the finger print you don't want me and said he the would the price you have
Tammy V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the color! Goes on super smooth!!! You do have to re-apply often as it is a balm but worth it!. Your lips feel hydrated after wearing this all day!
Desicole C.
North myrtle beach,sc
Review for: Elyssa (brown berry)
I honestly really like this. It's a great color when i go out with friends it really pops out and I like it!! I think a lot of people should buy it!!!
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this in the color Jewel. Is was amazing. It was the first purple shade I'd ever tried and I've been hooked ever since. It smells pretty too.
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this 💖. I would recommend this to anyone and definitely would purchase again. Seriously need this in my life. Color perfection 👍🏻
Laura K.
High Point, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip color. Goes on smooth and protects your lips. I didn't have to reapply to keep the color all day. Definitely recommend this product.
Tesla M.
Louisville KY
Is it long lasting?
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Tammy B.
Olton, TX
How long lasting is this product?