BY STILA #94 in Lipstick

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Angela B.
lynwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)
Not only are the colors amazing but the product itself is amazing. It is very easy to apply and has very nice packaging. It is very long lasting and keeps its color. I would definitely recommend this product.
Fahmida U.
Review for: Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
This item is good I like it but it's not my fav. I don't like this brand but I love this balm. It's easy to use and can be kept in ur purse and has been used for a long time too.
Laura L.
Such a cute color!! The formula goes on so soft and smooth onto your lips. It isn't rough or drying at all and doesn't crack either. Last long andbisnt hard to remove at all.
Brooklyn V.
I love this brand. The texture is so smooth. I bought this at the mall. This was a good price I spend money on good make up. This was my first time using this. I would totally buy this brand again. My favorite
shannon b.
The color is amazing an the formula leaves your lips hydrated an soft. It goes on smooth an is very light weight not cakey or heavy at all which is a plus! I love this product!
Amy B.
Mesa, AZ
Dreams do come true! I looooooove the wear and pigmentation of this lipstick formula. I have a hard time wearing lipsticks due to the feel, but this one is fantastic!
Madison H.
This product is great when you're trying to bring color to your lips without drawing too much attention to them. Also great for people just getting into lip colors
Holly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is SUPER moisturizing!!! I do reapply every hour as I do any lip balm product but this one dosent camp and feels like butter on your skin!! Love it
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love! These feel so nice on the lips. Great for travel, great for natural looking makeup. They aren't super sticky which is nice . You won't be disappointed!
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really moisturizing but I felt that the pigment was streaky. It comes in many different colors which is nice, and you can get it at Sephora or Ulta!
Tesla M.
Louisville KY
Is it long lasting?
Michelle A.
Peekskill, NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Tammy B.
Olton, TX
How long lasting is this product?