BY STILA

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
    " in 16 reviews
Samantha C.
York, PA
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
I'm all about nude colors when I'm going to be out all day. It looks great and goes on so smooth! I am definitely a repeat customer and recommend to all my friends!
Jacqueline F.
An average nude color, Bomb packaging like always and me being someone with darker skin I was worried this color wasn’t good but with a really cute brown lip liner this is the way to go definitely would buy again 💞
Rebekah S.
Southaven, MS
Review for: Vivienne (soft neutral berry) more...
This is a good moisturizing lipstick. It’s fairly long lasting and very easy to apply. Ima first time user but love how it gives you quick moisturization with a splash of color. I would buy it again.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. These feel rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Marie S.
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
I think this packaging is very excellent and the actual lipstick is very soft and very creamy and the only thing I don’t like is how tall it is, it’s very tall. For my makeup organizer and it’s hard to fit in right places
Shea G.
Yukon, OK
Has a buttery creamy feel to it. Felt like it moisturized my lips to a extent. Gave my lips a very beautiful natural color. Would recommend to friends. Would be too much for summer. Would wear mostly during the cold dry months.
Megan F.
Amite
Review for: Jessie (mid tone taupe nude) more...
This product is amazing and you will enjoy it. I recommend buying this over all other products. The packaging is really nice. Great value. Not pricey. 10/10 would buy again. Yes I would tell others to buy this product.
Kaylee Z.
Ballwin, MO
The Stila balm lipsticks are a nice product for a subtle, natural, and dewy look. Loved the color and the formula, which went smoothly on my lips! Definitely recommend!
heather d.
pensacola
Review for: Opal (sheer white) more...
Another amazing product. No big surprise there! The pigmentation is on point and it last for hours!! Love the feel and look on the lips and it doesn’t leave my lips dry or flakey. I️ am obsessed with the color too!!
Christiana A.
Walled Lake
Review for: Other more...
This product has quickly become my go-to lipstick. I’m someone who gravitates towards browns, greys, and blues when it comes to lipstick and have had a really hard time when it comes to finding a color light and neutral enough to wear as a nude. This is it for me. I’d say the finish is a semi gloss that dries more satin, but it’s beautiful. So comfy, and medium transfer. Jessie is my girl and my favorite shade!! stila Color Balm Lipstick
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
Tonize B.
Is this poduct good for everyday look?
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
Juli B.
Hood River, OR
Does it last long?
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?