BY STILA

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Raven M.
EL CAJON, CA
Doesn't last very long and has a strange taste. Very pretty colors and super moisturizing, but I do expect more from a high end brand. It's a good lipstick to keep in your purse for natural days tho.
Ashley C.
I love stila! This product lives up to their standards. I lean towards very matte lipsticks but I love this product. It's so smoothing, pigmented well, and stays on for such a long time which I absolutely love
paige b.
I really enjoy having these lippies in my collection. Nice pigmentation, feels nice on, doesn't have any weird smell or taste, didn't end up all over my teeth. Will be rebuyin these again and again.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Stila lip products are the bomb dot com they are so super rich highly pigmented and last all the colors are fab long lasting don't feather or flake don't have a gross smell and are worth every cent
Emily B.
Stila is my favorite brand! All of their products are great! I especially love this lip color because it goes on really smooth and stays on all day! They've got beautiful colors to pick from!
Breanna H.
South Beloit, IL
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
Love this quality of lipstick it has the most creamiest texture on the lips and always keeps them feeling moisturized throughout the day, would love to try out a new variety of colors in their selection
Roma K.
Folsom, CA
I really Love this product so much it is really an amazing product I wish I would've known of it earlier I will continue to buy this product whenever I can buy it because this is something that is a really good product and I recommend to anyone and everybody
Carson B.
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude), Isabelle (mid tone cool pink), Vivienne (soft neutral berry) more...
I absolutely loved this product! The products I used were absolutely beautiful. I bought the products at sephora and for the price I got it for, it was definitely worth it. The packaging was very pretty for such a great product. They're very long lasting and I would definitely recommend it to others!!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Stila lipstick is smooth and velvety and has a long lasting effect just like a lot of their other cosmetics. They have a large variety of shades and are all super beautiful. I highly recommend.
Erica J.
This balm is amazing on it's own or under a liquid lip. It's very hydrating and leaves my lips looking hydrated and plump. I think it's a great everyday lip with a pretty pale tint.
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?
DeeDee R.
How pigmented is it and is it long lasting?