BY STILA

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
    " in 16 reviews
Christiana A.
Walled Lake
Review for: Other more...
This product has quickly become my go-to lipstick. I’m someone who gravitates towards browns, greys, and blues when it comes to lipstick and have had a really hard time when it comes to finding a color light and neutral enough to wear as a nude. This is it for me. I’d say the finish is a semi gloss that dries more satin, but it’s beautiful. So comfy, and medium transfer. Jessie is my girl and my favorite shade!! stila Color Balm Lipstick
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
My favorite day to day throw on without a mirror lipstick, they are so comfortable so nourishing on they don't dry my lips out all day long and there wearable shades I own three so far but I'd for sure purchase more shades and I don't hear much about this range but I'd completely recommend this to anyone to try out especially if you like having an easy throw on with any look or even when you're not wearing makeup at all and it's like a your lips but better lipstick try these!!!
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
I love this lipstick!
They are a moisturizing formula great for people with dry lips that still want color.
The colors are still bright, and last a while, all while being a lip balm!
Alana W.
Chiefland
Review for: Opal (sheer white) more...
Absolutely love! I have been going there for years and will continue to do so forever! Awesome products for a good price which is always a plus! Always had a great experience here. Great products.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
These are the perfect cross between a lip balm and a lipstick. Very easy to apply but still pigmented. Color lasts for awhile before having to be reapplied and they have a nice minty smell to them. I purchased a few different colors and love them all.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Review for: Vivienne (soft neutral berry) more...
Let me preface this by saying I generally wear matte lipsticks almost exclusively. I originally purchased this to wear on a flight so my lips wouldn't shrivel up and die from the dry air and a matte lipstick. I absolutely love it! The color pay off is great, it has a refreshing feeling from what I think is peppermint oil, it's really moisturizing, and it lasts a decent amount of time. The color is great too, not quite a nude, but not a bright pink either. Will be purchasing in other colors.
Cherill D.
Conyers, GA
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
I feel as if I picked the wrong shade. I’m my opinion it wasn’t pigmented enough for me and what I’m used to. I do feel as if I will give it another try just with maybe a darker shade to be sure it wasn’t just me picking the wrong shade for my skin tone.
Leah R.
Milton, WV
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude), Grayson (sheer light grey) more...
I wanted so much more from these. It’s like they couldn’t decide between a lip balm & a lipstick. It initially goes on feeling hydrating & smooth on the lips. However 5-10 minutes later my lips are even more dry before. The color pigmentation is all vary from shade to shade so are great others are horrible. Save some of that cash & purchase a Burt’s bees tinted lip balm or one of their hydrating lip sticks.
Taylor J.
West Fargo, ND
This is BY FAR my absolute favorite lip product of all time! I love the smell (smells amazingly of , I love the color (Misty) and I love that it helps when my lips are dry. It’s a very light, sheer color on the lips and has a wonderful smell of peppermint like a lip balm. It has a great cooling feeling and it’s very creamy on the lips. I 100% recommend this to anyone.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Stila lip wear is my newest obsession. From there lipsticks to this extra nourshing lip moisturizer. Im a huge fan. This balm, is lightweight, creamy, and leaves a subtle shine. Long lasting, and soaks right into your lips, leaving you with beautiful, moisture filled lips.
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
DeeDee R.
How pigmented is it and is it long lasting?
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?
Tonize B.
Is this poduct good for everyday look?