BY STILA #94 in Lipstick

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Breanna H.
South Beloit, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude)
Love this quality of lipstick it has the most creamiest texture on the lips and always keeps them feeling moisturized throughout the day, would love to try out a new variety of colors in their selection
Roma K.
Folsom, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really Love this product so much it is really an amazing product I wish I would've known of it earlier I will continue to buy this product whenever I can buy it because this is something that is a really good product and I recommend to anyone and everybody
Carson B.
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude), Isabelle (mid tone cool pink), Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
I absolutely loved this product! The products I used were absolutely beautiful. I bought the products at sephora and for the price I got it for, it was definitely worth it. The packaging was very pretty for such a great product. They're very long lasting and I would definitely recommend it to others!!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stila lipstick is smooth and velvety and has a long lasting effect just like a lot of their other cosmetics. They have a large variety of shades and are all super beautiful. I highly recommend.
Erica J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This balm is amazing on it's own or under a liquid lip. It's very hydrating and leaves my lips looking hydrated and plump. I think it's a great everyday lip with a pretty pale tint.
Lisette G.
E Wenatchee, WA
This product is super creamy and smooth! I love this product so much would recommend this to my friend 110%. Worth every penny, excellent product. Definitely rebuying again in the other shades. Love this whole collection!
Iliana T.
Freeport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice when applying bc it's so soft. But very buttery to the point that it sets inside the creases of the lips. You need clean exfoliated lips to wear this with no problem. Overall is ok for a daily wear.
Sylvia D.
I just started to use this and I are really enjoying this product. The products covers evenly, so you don't have to put layer of it on. I enjoy the minty taste. I would definitely buy it again, but try another color!
Sharla S.
Review for: Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
These lip balms are good for when you don't want much on the lips but still just a tint of color , it didn't meet my expectations because it is a bit streaky but overall I think it's a good product
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL
I think that this stila lip color is the perfect pinky nude and it's kind of just a staple of mine. It's a pretty food everyday color and it's really creamy and none drying.
Tesla M.
Louisville KY
Is it long lasting?
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Tammy B.
Olton, TX
How long lasting is this product?