BY STILA #94 in Lipstick

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Bryanna S.
Doniphan, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
What a fun color this is! I love the formula of this lipstick! It has such a pretty finish. Every time I wear it, my lips never look dried out or cracked. This lipstick not only provides great moisture, but it also packs a pigmented punch that will last for hours! The packaging is so classically elegant with the golden color and beautiful Stila details. This formula is a “must try” for everyone!
Taylor J.
Minot, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is BY FAR my absolute favorite lip product of all time! I love the smell (smells amazingly of , I love the color (Misty) and I love that it helps when my lips are dry. It’s a very light, sheer color on the lips and has a wonderful smell of peppermint like a lip balm. It has a great cooling feeling and it’s very creamy on the lips. I 100% recommend this to anyone.
Susan D.
Bear, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this included in an eyeshadow kit purchased from Nordstrom’s rack! The color is adorable, but it’s just not pigmented enough to make a difference on my lips. I was disappointed by how difficult it was to put on despite using a lip scrub and balm beforehand. I’m curious to see what everyone else thinks of it.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink), Olivia (soft pink nude), Misty (sheer dusty rose), Savannah (mid tone cool brown), Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry), Grayson (sheer light grey)
These Stila Color Balms are seriously one of my all time favorite lip products. I'm a sucker for stains, glosses, and traditional lipsticks and this is like the best of all 3. I highly highly recommend to anyone who enjoys glossy lips or stained, or lip balm type lip products at all cause I know you will love these just as much as me! It's definitely not for everyone and I realize I'm one of very few who think that kind of lip look is super beautiful. Bit I adore them! Misty is probably my favorite and most used shades of all these color balms I've tried! Definitely a winning product for me and one that lives in my handbag!
Toni R.
Weatherford, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink)
I really like this product and especially this beautiful pale pink, a perfect choice for the soft pink lip. The formula is creamy and super comfortable and moisturizing to the lips. It is definitely a "balm" as the name states, not a lipstick... so I need to carry in my purse when wearing so that I can reapply as it wears off since it is not a long-lasting product, which it doesn't claim to be, however for the price I want a little more stay power - the only reason I gave it 3/5 stars.
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best best best ever! I love this stuff! I was never a lipstick person but with all the trends I had to try and this is the one I picked and we i did good because I love it! it doesn't over dry my lips or make them crusty looking either.
Courtney I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is such a beautiful and natural color for me. It might not power thru eating a cheeseburger and drinking from a bottle of water, but while it is there, it is absolutely fabulous and one of my go-tos for sure.
Holly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ugh I can't deal with this lipstick. It has a minty smell and slight tingle but it's patchy and doesn't last long at all. It comes off so easy. Wish I had returned! Burts Bee's tinted balms are tingly too and better.
Marjorie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude)
I love the pink nude because it compliments my face well. I can wear it almost any day I felt like it because it’s so natural. Very velvety and comfortable. I definitely want more from this brand for sure!
Kara W.
Grand Rapids
I had no idea when I put this on that it came with a great minty flavor! Not only does it go on so smooth and the colors are amazing but the little extra mint flavor just puts this lipstick over the top.
Tesla M.
Louisville KY
Is it long lasting?
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Tammy B.
Olton, TX
How long lasting is this product?