11 colors available

BY STILA

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham, NC
My favorite day to day throw on without a mirror lipstick, they are so comfortable so nourishing on they don't dry my lips out all day long and there wearable shades I own three so far but I'd for sure purchase more shades and I don't hear much about this range but I'd completely recommend this to anyone to try out especially if you like having an easy throw on with any look or even when you're not wearing makeup at all and it's like a your lips but better lipstick try these!!!
Liz A.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Review for: Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
Let me preface this by saying I generally wear matte lipsticks almost exclusively. I originally purchased this to wear on a flight so my lips wouldn't shrivel up and die from the dry air and a matte lipstick. I absolutely love it! The color pay off is great, it has a refreshing feeling from what I think is peppermint oil, it's really moisturizing, and it lasts a decent amount of time. The color is great too, not quite a nude, but not a bright pink either. Will be purchasing in other colors.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Stila lip wear is my newest obsession. From there lipsticks to this extra nourshing lip moisturizer. Im a huge fan. This balm, is lightweight, creamy, and leaves a subtle shine. Long lasting, and soaks right into your lips, leaving you with beautiful, moisture filled lips.
Briana N.
Briana N.
We just got these in at my work and OMG can you say obsessed!!!! These colors all go on so smooth and i can tell they will be very hydrating on the lips. Grayson & Opal are sheer and a lot of people won't like that, but a lot more people WILL. i absolutely ADORE the iridescent shine those two shades have. UGH can't wait to purchase them at my work!!
Bri M.
Bri M.
Etna, OH
This product worked well. The color lasted a full day for me, and was easy to apply. The color was powerful in the lipstick (highly pigmented) so when it transferred to my lip, the color actually turned out to be the color that was advertised!! (:

(You know you hate when a lipstick looks one way in the tube, but on your lips it looks completely lighter and different.)

Overall great!
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
This is probably one of the best lipsticks I have ever tried and has a great variety of colors to choose from. This product worked very well for me and is definitely something I will continue to purchase. I highly recommend to get your hands on this lipstick because of its glamorous buttery texture and pigmented finish.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Madison, WI
I just purchased my first Stila color balm lipstick. I fell in love with the color Grayson. Grayson is a cool toned gray with a minty scent. The balm goes on smooth leaving a kiss of color on your lips. I was afraid that the color would wash me out, but it does not. I will be definitely will purchase in other colors.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Waverly Hall, GA
If you want your lips to pop for a long time this is the one for you! I used this and not only did the color last all night it really moisturizers your lips! Most lip sticks leave your lips dry but not this one !
Kachi N.
Kachi N.
I don't like this lip balm as a color :( but the moisturization it gives me is amazing ! I always look for good moisturizing lip balm and the moisture has to stay and with this it does. I would recommend to others
Megan K.
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
I have this lipstick in Savannah and I love it!! Certainly one of my favorites! I get so many compliments!! The price isn't bad for the quality you get. It glides right on and doesn't flake or crack whatsoever!!
Tesla M.
Are these matte shades?
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Peekskill, NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Christie T.
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?
DeeDee R.
DeeDee R.
How pigmented is it and is it long lasting?