BY STILA

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

stila Color Balm Lipstick
  • "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
    " in 16 reviews
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Elyssa (brown berry) more...
i was surprised to see that this didn’t work for me as well as i thought it would. it took a while for the color to come on my lips; i had to rub this on my lips over and over. although i like a sheer lip color, i was really expecting more pigment from this considering the shade is a berry hue. i will say though that once i did have the color on, it stayed on for a long time and my lips were really soft all day.
Susan D.
Newark, DE
I got this included in an eyeshadow kit purchased from Nordstrom’s rack! The color is adorable, but it’s just not pigmented enough to make a difference on my lips. I was disappointed by how difficult it was to put on despite using a lip scrub and balm beforehand. I’m curious to see what everyone else thinks of it.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink), Olivia (soft pink nude), Savannah (mid tone cool brown), Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry) more...
These Stila Color Balms are seriously one of my all time favorite lip products. I'm a sucker for stains, glosses, and traditional lipsticks and this is like the best of all 3. I highly highly recommend to anyone who enjoys glossy lips or stained, or lip balm type lip products at all cause I know you will love these just as much as me! It's definitely not for everyone and I realize I'm one of very few who think that kind of lip look is super beautiful. Bit I adore them! Misty is probably my favorite and most used shades of all these color balms I've tried! Definitely a winning product for me and one that lives in my handbag!
Tray ✨.
Review for: Vivienne (soft neutral berry), Savannah (mid tone cool brown), Other more...
These are great if you want a tinted lip balm, but I’m just not a huge fan of them or the color selection. They definitely feel hydrating on the lips and they feel minty, but there are other products out there that are more hydrating with better colors imo. I don’t hate them, but I don’t love them either.
Sarah P.
Lexington Park
Review for: Sadie (mid tone peachy coral) more...
I love this lipstick, it’s my current go to when I want some color without committing to a full on lipstick. The color and packaging is beautiful and it’s formula is very moisturizing. It has a nice minty smell and flavor as well.
Tammy K.
University Pl, WA
Purchased at: Stila Cosmetics
This seems like a great, easy to wear, every day lipstick. Feels great on the mouth, hydrating. Definitely not long lasting, closer to a lip balm, hence the name. I tried this in Grayson, because I was curious what the results would be (knowing it was sheer coverage) and it's almost like a lilac filter, if that makes sense. I like it. I dont really like the minty fragrance, but I will probably purchase again in another shade, regardless. stila Color Balm Lipstick
Ally B.
Mineral Wells, TX
Review for: Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry), Sadie (mid tone peachy coral) more...
Honestly I love these. If I had to choose a downside/con, it would be they don’t last all day. But with a color balm, that’s to be expected. However they are super hydrating, minty fresh smells, good pigment for such a product and I love mine. If you want a wash of color with hydrating effects of a balm, check these out. They are great !
Kristi R.
Charles Town
This balm is one of the most pigmented out of the balm line.  Most of the rest are slight variations on nude.  I like it because it gives some color and I don't have to mess with lip liner.  I bought the entire balm set, and this is 1 of 3 I use regularly.
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
I have this color bomb lipstick in the color Savannah, I'm not sure if it's discontinued or not but I love the minty smell. It's extremely moisturizing and has a deep rich color would definitely recommend.
Carey U.
Honolulu, HI
Very hydrating and makes your lips feel soft with a sheer color stila Color Balm Lipstick. It’s a soft feel that keeps your lips soft and hydrated for several hours. Nice packaging and doesn’t melt or lose shape easily. Good for people who have very chapped lips but want some color.
Peyton C.
Brookhaven
I just recently started using stila Color Balm Lipstick and I am IN LOVE!! What’re you guys favorite high end lipsticks?!
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
Tonize B.
Is this poduct good for everyday look?
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I need this in my Life asap