BY STILA

A creamy lip color that nourishes like a balm. This Lip color nourishes like a balm while peppermint oils cool and calm skin. The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink), Olivia (soft pink nude), Misty (sheer dusty rose), Savannah (mid tone cool brown), Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry), Grayson (sheer light grey)
These Stila Color Balms are seriously one of my all time favorite lip products. I'm a sucker for stains, glosses, and traditional lipsticks and this is like the best of all 3. I highly highly recommend to anyone who enjoys glossy lips or stained, or lip balm type lip products at all cause I know you will love these just as much as me! It's definitely not for everyone and I realize I'm one of very few who think that kind of lip look is super beautiful. Bit I adore them! Misty is probably my favorite and most used shades of all these color balms I've tried! Definitely a winning product for me and one that lives in my handbag!
DeAnna S.
Harmony, NC
This is such a great product! I absolutely adore the color! It has such a great pigment! Not only does it look great, but it also feels great! It doesn't dry out your lips and also smells really good too! I will always buy this product and recommend it also 😊
Toni R.
Weatherford, OK
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink)
I really like this product and especially this beautiful pale pink, a perfect choice for the soft pink lip. The formula is creamy and super comfortable and moisturizing to the lips. It is definitely a "balm" as the name states, not a lipstick... so I need to carry in my purse when wearing so that I can reapply as it wears off since it is not a long-lasting product, which it doesn't claim to be, however for the price I want a little more stay power - the only reason I gave it 3/5 stars.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude)
Perfect for the no makeup makeup look. Just adds a hint of color to freshen up the face. So easy to apply, don’t even need a mirror. Not super long lasting but it isn’t supposed to be. It hydrates lips and makes them just look healthy.
Lauren B.
Guntersville, AL
Review for: Misty (sheer dusty rose)
Loved this product! A little pricier than my usual, but it eliminated be need for me to use my Chapstick as well. I would often layer this with another gloss for a nice subtle yet classy shine/sparkle. Would definitely recommend!
Lauren G.
Fort Worth, TX
Love love this color balm! The color goes on smoothly and feels amazing and moisturized on your lips! Definitely a go to for the fall with the shade I got and how dry my lips get. Will buy this in other shard as well
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
PERFECT NUDE COLOR ALERT! Seriously, this lippie is so pretty and feels like velvet on your lips! I was really happy to get a lipstick that is as comfortable as the some of the best high end liquid lips out there! It’s one of my favorites to date!
Nadya S.
Chicago
I think these are amazing , every single one of the colors that it comes in ! They glide on so beautifully and they have a radiant color , the only thing is how big the actual applicator is ... it’s hard to work with lol
Idania S.
Hyattsville, MD
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink), Olivia (soft pink nude), Isabelle (mid tone cool pink), Misty (sheer dusty rose), Savannah (mid tone cool brown), Elyssa (brown berry)
I loved brand, this lipsticks are just amazing and I would buy several a year. That's why it took me so long to learn my favorite color, the lipstick I had searched my whole life for! I just love that smell!!! 💋😘
Courtney K.
Mountain View, AR
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink)
I love this if you're just looking for something with a little color. I have only used it once and it definitely met my expectations! It's so easy to apply and it's perfect for your purse. I will be buying again.
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
Michelle A.
Peekskill, NY
Where can i buy this lippie ? I'm in love with his color
Christie T.
How is the color/pigment?? How long does it last? Would you recommend it?? What is your favorite color?
DeeDee R.
How pigmented is it and is it long lasting?