BY STILA

Lip color that nourishes like a balm with Peppermint Oils that cool and calm.  The concentrated plant-based emollients melt on contact for a creamy, comfortable feel.

The same formula you love housed in a gorgeous gold case in a selection of new and iconic shades.

• Jessie (mid tone taupe nude)
  • Savannah (mid tone cool brown)
  • Sadie (mid tone peachy coral)
  • Emma (soft pale pink)
  • Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry)
  • Becky (mid tone cool magenta)
  • Vivienne (soft neutral berry)
  • Elyssa (brown berry)
  • Olivia (soft pink nude)
  • Isabelle (mid tone cool pink)

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Polyethylene, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/ Cire De Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthoxypropanediol, Vanillin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake

stila Color Balm Lipstick
  • "Very creamy, very pigmented and the colors show up great. Amazing choices of color too. Very satisfied." in 33 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and long lasting. This brand has a variety of pretty colors to choose from! I pick mine up from Ulta or Sephora!" in 27 reviews
  • "Love this lip balm lipstick , it seriously works magic . I always have dry lips , due to I always bite them and this works amazingly fast . Love that it has a color to it and it seems like I'm not wearing a lipstick at all . Love the nude natural look and I recommend it to everyone that wants beautiful healthy lips xo
    " in 16 reviews
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Sadie (mid tone peachy coral) more...
This lipstick is okay. If you apply it like you apply a normal lipstick then it can go on a little streaky; but if you pat your lips with your finger it gets rid of the streakyness. The packaging is quite modern and sleek looking and would be a secure and sturdy lipstick to just throw in your purse.
MakeupbyHeather  .
pontiac
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Great lip product I use this still lip balm when my lips are dry and cracked! It’s great for hydrating and softening your lips while still adding some color! Smells great and applies effortlessly.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Elyssa (brown berry) more...
i was surprised to see that this didn’t work for me as well as i thought it would. it took a while for the color to come on my lips; i had to rub this on my lips over and over. although i like a sheer lip color, i was really expecting more pigment from this considering the shade is a berry hue. i will say though that once i did have the color on, it stayed on for a long time and my lips were really soft all day.
Emily C.
Colfax, IA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Olivia (soft pink nude) more...
This left my lips feeling so soft it gives the cool mint feel that you get from other lip balms it doesn’t have an intense color on my lips which I like for everyday use
Malorie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such a nice shade of lipstick .:) I love how it’s a balm stick . It’s a nice creative invention . This is super affordable and last all day long . I like to reapply just for fun but great job still. stila Color Balm Lipstick
crystal A.
griffin, ga
Purchased at: Sephora
THIS LIP BALM IS LIFE! It has great pigmentation for a lip balm. I use it as a lipstick and it keeps my lips nourished. If your using a dark color, I recomend lining the lips first. I loved it so much I went back and bought all the colors.
Susan D.
Newark, DE
I got this included in an eyeshadow kit purchased from Nordstrom’s rack! The color is adorable, but it’s just not pigmented enough to make a difference on my lips. I was disappointed by how difficult it was to put on despite using a lip scrub and balm beforehand. I’m curious to see what everyone else thinks of it.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Emma (soft pale pink), Olivia (soft pink nude), Savannah (mid tone cool brown), Aubrey (mid tone mauve berry) more...
These Stila Color Balms are seriously one of my all time favorite lip products. I'm a sucker for stains, glosses, and traditional lipsticks and this is like the best of all 3. I highly highly recommend to anyone who enjoys glossy lips or stained, or lip balm type lip products at all cause I know you will love these just as much as me! It's definitely not for everyone and I realize I'm one of very few who think that kind of lip look is super beautiful. Bit I adore them! Misty is probably my favorite and most used shades of all these color balms I've tried! Definitely a winning product for me and one that lives in my handbag!
Tray ✨.
Review for: Vivienne (soft neutral berry), Savannah (mid tone cool brown), Other more...
These are great if you want a tinted lip balm, but I’m just not a huge fan of them or the color selection. They definitely feel hydrating on the lips and they feel minty, but there are other products out there that are more hydrating with better colors imo. I don’t hate them, but I don’t love them either.
Sarah P.
Lexington Park
Review for: Sadie (mid tone peachy coral) more...
I love this lipstick, it’s my current go to when I want some color without committing to a full on lipstick. The color and packaging is beautiful and it’s formula is very moisturizing. It has a nice minty smell and flavor as well.
Peyton C.
Brookhaven
I just recently started using stila Color Balm Lipstick and I am IN LOVE!! What’re you guys favorite high end lipsticks?!
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Are these matte shades?
Tonize B.
Is this poduct good for everyday look?
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Does this come in matte
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I need this in my Life asap