BY STILA

Stila Color Balm Lipstick Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a colored balm that stays on, keeps its col...1 Answers
  • How pigmented is this lipstick? Is it available at Ulta? 1 Answers
Stila Color Balm Lipstick
  • "It lasts a long time so you don't have to worry about reapplying constantly." in 1 review
  • "I love the color of this lipstick...It's so long lasting and the way it looks after you apply it is simply gorgeous. " in 1 review
  • "its very smooth and the color is great for everyday wear." in 1 review
  • "First I am more of a lip gloss girl than a lipstick girls so it really means something when I rave about a lipstick." in 1 review
Crystal M.
Review for: Sheri (Coco Berry) more...
I got the color Sheri as an insider 'gift' and have to say that I love it all around. The color is perfect on me. It glides on nice and smooth. As a person with really dry lips, especially in winter, I have to say it is very soothing. It has much more pigment than most tinted lip balms but it is not designed to stain your lips like true lipstick but it also does not contain those dyes that are not good for us...so yes, you have do have to reapply but it looks and feels soooo good and is also worth it. I would really like to buy this when my very generous 'sample' runs out but unfortunately I heard they will be discontinuing that shade. Sad!!! And, I love the tingly of hint on the lips. Stila Color Balm Lipstick
Raeauna B.
Wasn't really sure how I was going to feel at first about the colored lip balm, but I actually really like it. I get the benefits of chapstick and the color of lipstick. I thought the color may be transparent when I put it on, but it's not, it actually shows up pretty well. The only thing I don't like it that it really is like a chapstick/lip balm, so it doesn't "stay" on as long. When I wear this product, I tend to have to reapply quite a few times and have to remember no to accidentally smudge my lips because it comes off super easy, and will have you looking crazy in public, and no one wants that! Overall, it's a good product. Great for teens as well who are just getting into makeup or whose parents don't want them wearing lipstick. This gives them the feel of lipstick, but is still light and playful enough.
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
Review for: Isla more...
I love love love this lip balm. I like how it moisturizes and feels. The scent and applying this is easy and I love the color. I would definitely buy again and only buy this. I recommend to all my friends and it literally the best out there.
jessica m.
El Paso, TX
I like these little things so much. I own two of them because they keep my lips moisturized and gives me a little bit of color as well. Its prefect whenever my lips are feeling a little chapped and need a little color as well
Yana N.
This lipstick is so amazing all the colors are beautiful very creamy and moisturizing throughout the day I love the way it feels it is not dry at all I highly recommend this to all my friends that are in the beauty industry
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
Stila lipstick is one of my favorite products. it’s really creamy and glides right on. i love the container that it’s in and the color selection is absolutely stunning. they’re not too pricey and I haven’t been disappointed with any of their products!
E A.
I really love the creaminess of this balm. The color appears to be a light blush on the lips, not artifical and not too bright. The texture is good, it doesn't emphasize the fine lines on my lips. The only thing that I want to thrilled with is the minty flavor/scent. It's definitely a negative for me but if you don't mind the fragrance/taste this might become one of your favorite balms .
Preachersd2r H.
Review for: Sonya (Dusty Merlot) more...
This is so comfortable on the lips and such a pretty, natural color. It was hydrating and I had to buy it during a sale at Ulta Beauty to try it. The packaging was pretty and sturdy and if I saw a must have color I would buy again. As a Pro MUA I have over 100 lipsticks at least so for one who doesn’t and wants a balm with great color payoff this is amazing!
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
I love stila lipsticks and this did not let down! It has great moisture that makes sure to keep your lips hydrated throughout the ware,. Pricier than drugstore but worth the splurge!
Vanina D.
houston
I like lip balm because it makes my lips moisturized and not dry. This is a great product I love this company. I would purchase this again if I had the chance to and I love the packaging it’s very cute
Elizabeth N.
De Pere, WI
Is this lipstick or like a chap-stick?
Valerie C.
Very interested in purchasing this lipstick! how is the pigmentation, and how long does it stay on?
Rachel L.
La mirada, Ca
I have never used the balm lipstick would you recommend this as an everyday lipstick?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Are these really sheer or are they more like a lipstick in pigmentation?