stila Cheek Color Pan uploaded by mj n.stila Cheek Color Pan uploaded by djihane m.

BY STILA #59 in Blush

Taylor C.
This Stila cheek color pan is beautiful for the day and night. The pros of this cheek powder includes the lovely variety of colors, long lasting ability, and the price point. I am a long time customer of Stila and I love their products. I always recommend Stila's cheek color pans to my friends to try out a beautiful glow and a long lasting, vibrant color. Thank you Stila!
Cristina L.
Burleson, TX
The shadow is very pigmented and has a great texture. While it did not suit my skin color, it was a very high quality blush. I actually used it as a shadow in combination with my "tust in love" palette and it worked out well and blended nicely. The Stila brand is def one of of my favorites. Especially when it comes to the liquid lipstick.
Kassandra L.
Los Angeles
OMG this Eyeshadow is definitely very pigmented it's perfect for a night pink look. I love that it has a very minimal Fall out I'm not much of the blush person so this pink shade definitely does make Great lush for me. I definitely recommend this product especially if you're trying to make your own Pink shade palette
Elizabeth e.
Hamilton, TX
 i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Laura L.
Palm desert , CA
This blush is very beautiful and blends amazingly. It’s perfect for the “no makeup makeup days” because it’s not overpowering but you can definetly see the difference. It is up there in price but I would say it’s well worth it. I would buy this product again because it’s very easy to use and natural looking.
Brenda M.
Not a big fan I honestly can say the one thing I die for from Stila is their glosses and the eye liner it’s not my cup of tea . I decided to get it online and big mistake not buying again. It cracks and doesn’t really look nice on my cheekbones . I didn’t like the feeling of the product it’s a no for me .
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
It’s a nice product and not blotchy at all but I can’t find this at my local stores anymore. It’s a shame because I really like the line but I don’t want to recommend things people can’t find. I do like pressed powders in pan form so I can choose how to organize and store them.
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
this is another go go for is very pigmented is so soft and beautiful i'm in love with this product has well it really do the work and is a very pretty color too i will buy more and recommend you guys to buy them too you won't regret it 😁😁
Tina L.
charlotte, NC
I love their colors. Its so pigmented and smooth. Theres not alot of fall outs which i appreciate and its long lasting. The con is that its kind of pricey but the pro is that its a very promising color. I would buy again when I can. Its such a great color for my cheeks and eyes!
morgan r.
Spencer
Very pigmented and creates a beautiful high shine. I bought it from Ulta. If you’re the type of person who wants a fantastic glow, this is a highlighter for you. This highlighter is one of the best ones I’ve used before in my life. I would definitely buy this highlighter again.
Robert R.