BY STILA

Innovative, multi-benefit product that helps color-correct, reduce redness and brighten the skin. The luxe, high-definition formula is buildable and glides on smoothly, leaving a natural-looking, satin finish. HPP Technology provides rich color payoff with long-lasting staying power. The green core center color corrects redness and contains an array of skin-loving ingredients to help promote an even skin tone and a healthy, youthful looking complexion. It also includes skin barrier repairing Dermaxel peptide technology which help smooth fine lines and wrinkles, prevent the onset of premature aging, stimulate cellular communication and help reverse age-related skin damage. An infusion of antioxidant-rich Gamma Oryzanol provides photo-aging protection properties which have been shown to help intercept ultraviolet ra see more...

Michaela W.
This product is pretty good during summer for me, my skin is a little sensitive so i have to be careful what i use but this Stila CC Cream did me wonders! I'm a first time user. Depending on where you go it's pricey, but I do recommend others to try this out!
~Amber R.
I absolutely love this product. It's super easy to use and last all day! I've been using it for about three months now and it is already one of my favorites. It does not disappoint! I will continue to buy this product and do recommend it! I wouldn't change a thing about it!
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Stila CC Cream stick SPF 20, tone 03 is the perfect shade of medium to light foundation while also protecting the skin with the SPF. Its perfect for highlight and all over the face foundation. Its Gentle and easy to apply because it's a stick and easy to blend.
Courtney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is decent, stays on for extended wear but hard to manipulate. I found blending to be difficult and really had to work for it. As a make up enthusiast, this is not my favorite product in the kit.
Isis B.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this during school because I like how you can really control amount of product you put on I think overall it's a pretty good coverage for someone who doesn't need a lot of coverage
that m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my God I love that Stila cream stick it is so good and it's so pigmented and I know it's like a little pricey but oh my God I do not regret buying it you should get it and I'm probably going to buy it again I love it best thing ever
Flor L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It is fast and easy to apply plus it has SPF already included. I recommend this product to others.
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Stila products would definitely purchase again love doing a contour with this. Would highly recommend