BY STILA #69 in CC Cream

Innovative, multi-benefit product that helps color-correct, reduce redness and brighten the skin. The luxe, high-definition formula is buildable and glides on smoothly, leaving a natural-looking, satin finish. HPP Technology provides rich color payoff with long-lasting staying power. The green core center color corrects redness and contains an array of skin-loving ingredients to help promote an even skin tone and a healthy, youthful looking complexion. It also includes skin barrier repairing Dermaxel peptide technology which help smooth fine lines and wrinkles, prevent the onset of premature aging, stimulate cellular communication and help reverse age-related skin damage. An infusion of antioxidant-rich Gamma Oryzanol provides photo-aging protection properties which have been shown to help intercept ultraviolet ra see more...

Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Peyton W.
This is an OK product but I think there's a lot of updated make up sticks that are a lot better but this still a good one is very creamy good pigmentation and it pretty much met my expectations. I don't think I would buy it again
Rebecca (.
If you are going for light coverage this may work for you. Do not use if you have extremely dry skin, it will make you flaky.
Monica M.
I haven't used this exact time but this stick is the best it's so smooth and doesn't make me break out
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
I use this as a contour kit and it's really nice and blends very well. I really like the way it looks
Julia N.
berlin
I have very sensitive acne prone skin. I have always had a hard time finding a color of foundation that fits me well. This foundation is perfect specifically the color. It has such a nice finish.
nouhaila t.
casablanca
This cc cream is really beautiful I like it a lot ! This is just What I searched now I will never let it and I will steal use it again
Lucia Yulissa P.
Miami 8400 NW 25th #100 BM cargo
I like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much