BY STILA #66 in CC Cream

Innovative, multi-benefit product that helps color-correct, reduce redness and brighten the skin. The luxe, high-definition formula is buildable and glides on smoothly, leaving a natural-looking, satin finish. HPP Technology provides rich color payoff with long-lasting staying power. The green core center color corrects redness and contains an array of skin-loving ingredients to help promote an even skin tone and a healthy, youthful looking complexion. It also includes skin barrier repairing Dermaxel peptide technology which help smooth fine lines and wrinkles, prevent the onset of premature aging, stimulate cellular communication and help reverse age-related skin damage. An infusion of antioxidant-rich Gamma Oryzanol provides photo-aging protection properties which have been shown to help intercept ultraviolet ra see more...

Roselí R.
Davie, FL
Es increíble, la cobertura es buena y me encanta que no deje textura ni aceite en la piel, como generalmente lo hacen otros productos en stick. Está buenísima para uso diario y algunas veces para maquillaje más detallado con pieles jugosas... Good job Stila 👏
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
I'm not a big fan of anything other than powder on my face. I think that's a little too expensive for the quality but this was my very first time using it. The only thing I like to use on my face as a primer and a finishing powder. I don't think I would buy this one again. The packaging is fine and pleasing to the eye
Marissa S.
Chattanooga, TN
This stick foundation works great. It is smooth and stays well. It smooths and blends great. A little goes a long way. It is reasonably priced. I buy mine online through sephora. I have sensitive skin and this works great for my face.
Grisel M.
Phoenix
I really like this product because it's so lightweight! It definitely met my expectations. I was a first timer and I will be definitely using it again. The packaging is sooo nice as well!
estefany p.
san jose
love the cream stick it does an amazing job , it has a lovely packaging love the black its a good value i find it affordable , it id very gentle not harsh at all and yes i would love to buy it again
Amanda C.
Sterling, CO
I really like the coverage of this foundation. It is lightweight and doesn't dry out my skin. Stays put pretty well throughput the day also.
Veronica M.
Not sure how I really feel about this , it’s light coverage and it leaves my skin oily whenever I used this than usual
Tara C.
Attica, NY
Worked good as a sunscreen and makeup it made it so I didn't have to worry about greasy skin