Stila by Stila Sheer Pressed Powder - Fair -9g/0.31oz uploaded by Malinda S.

BY STILA

Sheer Pressed Powder - Fair -9g/0.31oz Design House: Stila see more...

LaDonna M.
LaDonna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how sheer it is. There's time where you just need a subtle highlight. This is perfect for that.
Malinda S.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the Stila Luminous pressed powder foundation. It came in the gold compact, so I didn't have to buy that separately like you normally do. I use this to actually set my tinted moisturizer/foundation instead of a a foundation on its own. Let me tell you, I will be buying compact results of this for the rest of my life. It have my skin the most beautiful finish. It looked so smooth, flawless, and I love the luminous finish it gives. I have the Stila luminous tinted Moisturizer that should arrive any day now... I can't wait to see how the 2 look together!
Becca H.
Becca H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Creates the perfect finish. Have not had a problem with flash back. Wears well with setting spray as well.
Victoria Y.
Victoria Y.
Love this so much! Would recommend to everyone! Honestly the best that I've tried.
Angelina A.
Angelina A.
Oakdale, Ca
I love this product! Well worth the price! The powder just sets everything perfectly and I couldn't be happier.
Tenaya N.
Tenaya N.
Langley
I love to use this powder on top of my finished foundation just to set everything in place. It creates a flawless coverage and keeps my skin looking matte all day long. I will most definitely re purchase this product
amy b.
amy b.
hull
very good, like to use this to set any drugstore foundation and also help make you look less shiny which is amazing for the summer time. for dry skin, this doesn't make a difference as it works with all types of skin as I have used on myself with dry skin and also my sister who has oily skin.
Harmony S.
Harmony S.
For some reason this product didn't work for my skin type, even with a primer.

I love the compac and it is easy to take with me in my handbag. But it just flaked on my skin.

I would not buy this product again, but I did pass it on to my mum and she loves it, and doesn't have any flaking issues.

I have combination tans skin, that needs a lot of hydration.