BY STILA

Stila By Stila Eye Shadow - Poppy -2.6G/0.09Oz For Women see more...

Sophia R.
Sophia R.
San Antonio
This product I very much love ! It's very pigmented easy to apply with a wry brush. It doesn't compare to any other brand which I love it's very longs lasting so I would definitely recommend to others ❤️
zuany o.
zuany o.
Lawrence, Ma
Beautiful shade easy to aply no mess i use everyday my eye color are brown and look beautiful sometimes i use alone and sometimes i use with anothers colors i buy it on ulta
Alanna S.
Alanna S.
Roseville, CA
I did not like this eyeshadow at all whatsoever. It so expensive and such a bad value. It was not a long wearing product at all. Not very often do I use this item. No I would not recommend this item at all.
Debra U.
Debra U.
Stila eyeshadow is one of my favorites. It's more natural-looking and better quality than others. You may pay a little bit more but it's worth it. The colors are gorgeous.
Tatiana B.
Tatiana B.
Granada hills, CA
I love how pigmented stila is with these eyeshadows! I am honestly really happy with this brand and the quality of their makeup.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really like this I said oh because it's a beautiful powder blue color and it's a beautiful color on the eyelid as well
member-c54cc
member-c54cc
Love these eyeshadows to pieces they are really easy to blend and use and can create amazing looks , I use this so often I always have to read buy , it's really good value for money and I really recommend
aalaa s.
aalaa s.
Iloved so much it's wooooow and this product is fantastic i'm realy for this words

Ishould every girl to use it
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
How is the color payoff? I would love to try this, I've been looking for the perfect blue for a long time and this looks like it could be the one, but i would need it to be true to color and not require a ton of packing or layering.