BY STILA

stila Brow Set
  • "I love the stila brand. I've never purchased a product from this brand that I didn't absolutely love. This brow set is no exception! It works great! It is easy to apply and goes really well with the color of my eyebrows! It makes my eyebrows look clean and natural!" in 5 reviews
Rebekah S.
Westerville, OH
I personally Love this brow set, It is amazing. I bought mine at my local Ulta store its not really expensive there. It is very long lasting I used mine up in 4 months. It is very easy to use. I would definitely but it again. I Recommend this for beginners or for those who just want to try it out.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Megan N.
My friend purchased this product and I wanted to try it. It really looks natural and it stays on all day. It is a little tough to take off but that just means it stays on really well. It goes well with my eyebrow color. I recommend it to first timers as well.
Marlie R.
Hamlin, WV
Stila is an amazing company! Their products are of amazing quality! This brow set is great for beginners that don't want too much coverage! I like to use it to fill in any sparse areas because it blends so well!
Kel W.
Not a bad brow product. You have to have your brows very groomed when using this as opposed to other products, but if that isn't an issue than this is for you! Also it's a little pricey so I always get it when there's a sale!
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Very pigmented, and great for creating the perfect eyebrows. I love the fact that these brow lots come on different shades to match your hair color. The price is fair. I found mime at sephora.
Rubi C.
I like the brow set because it gives you a darker color with a lighter to use it to clean the brow or to lighten the beginning of the brow to give it more of a blended look.
Claudia E.
I've used this for about a year. Got it as a birthday gift from a family friend. Love the two shades. I have purchased a few others at my Ulta. Very affordable and it last a long all day. Will be buying again.
Tresa B.
This is a great brow set. My brows are very thin and needs lots of help! This product works so well. It is easy to apply and lasts.
marie m.
It is a great product to work with. It also lets your eyebrows natural. I will not change this product for another one.