BY STILA

Chelsea M.
I love brow builders and this one is a great high end option. There are so many different ones out there it can be hard to sort out which is best! i love the formula and its light weight natural looking quality! it is great for every day use day and night
Sarah B.
This brow polish was too warm for my dark brown hair and I wish it had a stronger hold. I expected it to have a slight hold/wax to it, but it only deposited color on my brows (which then didn't match!) Might be good for those with auburn hair.
Brooke H.
Lexington, KY
I like this brow polish because it's much easier to use than a pencil for me and looks much more natural. I bought it at Sephora and use it every day to add more definition and to tame my unruly eyebrows.
Amy M.
The Stila Brow Polish that I purchased at Sephora is so quick and easy to use. I love the brush and the ease of applying it to my brows. It really fills in the areas that I need filled in and looks very natural and lasts all day. It really enhanced the look of my brows.
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
This is a good product if you are happy with the shape of your brows and just want to add color. For me, this isn't my favorite brow product just because I like to add more shape to my brows
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
If you use it right it looks great. I think it can make your brow hair stick to your face, but I dislike that look so I take a brow brush and fluffy the hair back up.
Taylor W.
Carriere, MS
This type of brow gel is definitely best!! Glides on as easy as a good mascara! I know a few females that would love the hook up!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
This product did not dry quickly and left my eyebrow hair crusty and flakey! I wanted to love it but it was definitely a miss!
Brittany T.
I live this as an everyday brow fixer! On days I'm just running errands I use this and it's so effortlessly!
Shama L.
Atlanta, GA
Love! This is all you really need to sit and fill in your brows! And it does not budge until you take it off