BY STILA #91 in Tinted Moisturizers

• Does this product irritate sensitive skin? Most of my Sti...1 Answers
  • Does this come in a darker shade?1 Answers
Anna A.
Washington, DC
Love this! It really makes you look tan so I love using it in the winter. In the summer my skin is more oily and this can make my face look greasy. I always have to use a finishing powder after to reduce the oily ness.
Malana T.
Dallas, TX
This product I'm on the fence about because it's great, but it's too shiny, and gives a great tint to my skin. It's overpriced for what it does. It's not build able because it gives an unnatural color but overall its ok and not something I will repurchase.
Patricia D.
Ocala, FL
Omg I'm in love this product is amazing its leaves my skin soft makes my skin feel so healthy and moisturizing especially in the summer I love the dewy sparkly perfect coverage it gives plus anything from this line is amazing
Havana M.
Where do I begin. I love this product. It doesn't feel to heavy and really keeps my skin moisturised and protected from the Sun. The colour is flawless and has a nice natural shimmer too it! 5Stars!
Annie L.
Omg I am so in love I went out to get this, tried it for a couple weeks and I recommend to all my friends. Great tinted moisturizer! I don't have to cake up y face so much with this prouduct
Jodie T.
This product gives skin a beautiful youthful glow. Wear by itself for your more casual makeup days. I like to mix with my favorite foundation for a flawless, summer-kissed look.
Mallory m.
Germantown, WI
Great product I like using it as a primer or base before applying my foundation. It's also good for summer due to it have an spf 15.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
This is a great tinted moisturizer. I can get away with using it as a base. Always add powder ontop unless you want a shimmer finish
Kourtlyn J.
Akron, OH
I LOVE THIS! Leaves the face with a dewy glow, tinted moisturizers are great for summer months when you do not want a heavy product
Amanda D.
Louisville, KY
Love this stuff! Works well as a hilighter and reflects the light so my dark circles don't look so... Dark. Lol
Annie L.
Did anybody else find this product for cheaper than listed?
Malana T.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone get any weird color that's unnatural after building?
Tamaica S.
Does this come in a darker shade?
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Does this product irritate sensitive skin? Most of my Stila products don't but now and then one will