stila Bronze Powder and Set uploaded by Margarita O.stila Bronze Powder and Set uploaded by Brittany G.

BY STILA

Set & Bronze is a lightweight, 3-in-1 baked setting powder that adds a touch of bronze and can be worn alone or dusted over foundation or moisturizer. This sheer, buildable powder contains three color-correcting powders, which work in tandem to correct the skin and set foundation. Shades include: Peach – brightens and illuminates. Green – minimizes redness. Lavender &n.

• Lo recomiendas? que tal es el acabdo??1 Answers
  • Does this have a shimmer or is it more of a matte?2 Answers
  • What kind of brush works with this the best?1 Answers
Sarah H.
I found this at T.J.Maxx for a great deal! I love the radiance it gives my skin. You don't need much of the product either. Highly recommended!
Sarah H.
I found this product at T.J.Maxx for a bargain! I love the glow it gives my skin! It's very easy to apply. I highly recommend it!
Ana C.
Garden Grove, CA
Bestest highlighter I have ever used !!! Very shimmery highly pigmented and really glowing. Will buy again after I run out.
Jordan G.
Venice, FL
Love this product! Everything Stila makes its great but this bronzer is so natural that it is one of my favorite things.
Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
I really love this product. It gives you a bronzed, kissed by the sun look. It doesn't appear streaky and is easy to use.
Waleska G.
Hawthorne, CA
Looking for the perfect glow ? I totally recommend this product ! it gives the perfect soft glow , looking amazing (:
Liliya S.
Parlin, NJ
This product is amazing , the color was perfect for me it didn't look cakey & it went on really nice
camryn l.
Danbury, CT
Very nice product, gives away great color and makes your skin look amazing with even just a little
Kimberley H.
I love this bronzer. Not too dark not too light perfect shade of bronzer. It lasts unlike some bronzers that disappear. It gives you a shimmery glow. Also good for contouring. I keep this bronzer well stocked.
tahira p.
it is not that bad but is not as good as i expexted. it is not very pigmented on my skin but still is a amazing product. love the colour and the look of it but the pigmintation could be improved. it is easy to blend and i will definately recommened to my people
mindy L.
Dalbo, MN
Does this have a shimmer or is it more of a matte?
SALLY M.
What kind of brush works with this the best?
bronceado m.
doral, florida
Lo recomiendas? que tal es el acabdo??