stila Bronze Powder and Set uploaded by Margarita O.stila Bronze Powder and Set uploaded by Brittany G.

BY STILA

Set & Bronze is a lightweight, 3-in-1 baked setting powder that adds a touch of bronze and can be worn alone or dusted over foundation or moisturizer. This sheer, buildable powder contains three color-correcting powders, which work in tandem to correct the skin and set foundation. Shades include: Peach – brightens and illuminates. Green – minimizes redness. Lavender &n.

• Lo recomiendas? que tal es el acabdo??1 Answers
  • Does this have a shimmer or is it more of a matte?2 Answers
  • What kind of brush works with this the best?1 Answers
Renee G.
This works perfectly as a powder to set my foundation. The shimmery finish is not over the top. It's subtle, blends well, and a little bit goes a long way. I wear it to work often and I had a male co-worker comment on a Monday that I must have enjoyed the sun over the weekend ;) Once the plastic swivel no longer made powder, I just popped the top off and put my brush on it directly in a circular motion. There is still a lot of product underneath! It seems Stila is no longer making this one but I like it so much, I found one on ebay and have it ready to go for when my current run runs out.
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
I was really excited about using this product, it adds some much needed glow to my skin during the pasty winter days. However, it fell and the top plastic dial broke so now it's become a pain to use it. I'm afraid it will spill all over. I highly recommend it but please be careful and don't drop it, ever!
Regina S.
Weslaco
I love the new bronzer they came up with it's awesome color it's easy to blend and smooth of the skin I love it and I would totally buy another one and it's true of its color it's best for tan skin and smooth skin I would totally recommend it to other people
Brittany G.
Rochester, NY
This is honestly my number one favorite go to spring product!! I am so obsessed with this. Not only does it work as my bronzer to give my face that perfect glowy look, like I've gotten some sun, but I've been using it to just barely contour my cheeks and it looks so natural and flawless. I can't even. I just twist the dial less than a quarter turn and apply it under my cheekbones and it completely changes my look from good to amazing. It doesn't have a cakey consistency either so it's really buildable. Deff a must have in your every day bag!
Margarita O.
N Hollywood, CA
This was my first Stila purchase along with many other items. I am in love with my new bronzer. It goes on nicely and blends in very well. Ever since I bought it, o pretty much use it daily. It's become part of my daily makeup routine. Since it's summer, it adds a bronze/glow to my skin. I love it. Will purchase again for sure! Stila is great!!!!
Dana S.
I used this whole bronzer and I loved it! The packaging and the actual product was too cute to pass up! I love how you can swirl all of the colors together to get the perfect glow that everyone wants. It is not too shimmery but gives a beautiful finish to your skin. The only thing was that the compact itself broke on one side not long after purchasing. If you can find this I recommend purchasing it, it was not expensive for a good name bronzer either!
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
I love this bronzer and the best part is I got this for $8 dollars at TJ. Maxx and was really thrilled with the pretty shimmer and glow it gave my skin. I would recommend this and it definitely met my expectations. I've been a fan of Stila and love their eyeshadows as well.
Meagan F.
Victorville, CA
I'm in love with stila's makeup lately, and this blush combination doesn't disappoint. I normally like a bronzer/sun kissed look, but with this pop of pinks and corals it works perfect for my light skin!
Maria Z.
Mercedes, TX
Love this, I really love every thing about it. Stila never fails to amaze me . It's affordable and you can find it in sephora. It's very long lasting I'll say like 9 hours minimum.
Jessica D.
Chapel Hill, NC
Got this product on sale, and it works so well with my skin tone. Plus, it's very buildable so you can get the contour that you want! Great for beginners!!
mindy L.
Dalbo, MN
Does this have a shimmer or is it more of a matte?
SALLY M.
What kind of brush works with this the best?
bronceado m.
doral, florida
Lo recomiendas? que tal es el acabdo??