BY STILA

Tone A multipurpose undereye brightener, illuminator, and correcting concealer. Brighten & Correct Concealer contains a unique multimineral complex and Haloxyl™, making it a perfect multipurpose undereye brightener, illuminator, and correcting concealer that helps reduce the appearance of dark circles over time. Swirled with two shades, one for brightening and another for correcting, and infused with light-diffusing pigments, this beautiful formula offers lightweight, buildable coverage while improving the look and feel of skin. Why you ll love it : Brightening, illuminating, correcting concealer Includes Haloxyl™, which immediately helps reduce the appearance of dark circles Multi-mineral complex includes: zinc , magnesium , chlorine , sodium and potassium Diminishes the look of fine lines & wrinkles Reduces imperfections and improves skin texture H

• What is the tip/applicator made of? Looks like plastic?2 Answers
  • Is this good for under eye circles?1 Answers
stila Brighten & Correct Concealer
  • "I have not found another product that takes care of dark circles or imperfections better than this product by #stila." in 1 review
  • "This is a great highlighting concealer, but it also works well for blemishes and covering up spots and stuff." in 1 review
  • "works great as a highlight but not as a dark circle corrector." in 1 review
Susan M.
I found that this is a good on the go concealer and it was serviceable enough in that it did what it was basically supposed to (not crazy coverage on the first swipe like tatted shape tape but definitely buildable) but the color was slightly off for me and I wasn't crazy about the texture (too oily)
julie m.
saco
pretty good coverage but seems to crease really fast. there is a lot in a container so it can be used for a while without repurchasing. love the applicator. the coverage is pretty buildable with more than one coat. i do recommend this product is good
Brasilia M.
I have dark circles under my eyes so I need to use this product that really helps my circles to go away. Live the way my face looks with this product. Try it, you'd love it too.
Melissa d.
Westerville, OH
Found this on sale at Nordstrom Rack and for such a good price that I had to try it! Glad I did! It does a pretty decent job at covering up any acne or red marks on my face. You can wear it under or on top of your foundation which is really great. Comes in a multitude of shades so you can find one that matches your skin perfectly.
Xiayi Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This is great to pat under your eyes. I use it alone or under BB Cream/Foundation. It does a great job of reflecting light so it doesn't look like an awkward lighter patch under the eye - it looks like your skin glows. Love it!
Kellie P.
Temple, GA
This concealer is amazing under my eyes. I bought it during a discontinued sale sadly so I can't use it anymore after this one goes! The shade fair is perfect. It blends like a dream and feels so creamy and nice.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Absolute #favorite thing in my #makeup #bag or purse. Worth every penny. I have not found another product that takes care of dark circles or imperfections better than this product by #stila. Highly recommend!!!!
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
This is a great highlighting concealer, but it also works well for blemishes and covering up spots and stuff. Good coverage, but kind of pricey.
Lizbeth G.
Dallas, TX
Bought and did not like . works great as a highlight but not as a dark circle corrector. Isn't worth the price.
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
This works great. I use as part of my routine if I've stayed up or out the night before.
Sandra M.
What is the tip/applicator made of? Looks like plastic?
Maria M.
Bedford, PA
Is this good for under eye circles?