stila Bright & Bold Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick Set

A set of three, deluxe-size shades of stila's iconic liquid lipstick in red and berry hues. Go bright and bold with these berry beautiful shades. This set includes three deluxe Stay All Day® Liquid Lipsticks in a mix of iconic and limited edition shades. Stila's weightless, full-coverage, creamy matte lip colors stay put from day to night. This set contains: - 3 x 0.05 oz/ 1.41 g Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso (true red), Viola (cool lavender), Lume (deep fuchsia) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• Is it really good... is it worth the price???1 Answers
  • How long do the lipsticks lasts and can I find them at my local U...7 Answers
  • How do I get products like these?3 Answers
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
They are so tiny and cute. I love to just throw these in my bag and take it with me to apply. They dry very fast and are some what drying to dry lips but not too bad. I prefer tarte lip paint to this. Pictured are aria, patina, and perla. I like aria the best. Patina is a bit too light for my tastes [product:stila-nudie-mood-stay-all-day-liquid-lipstick-set-stay-all-day-liquid-lipstick-in-perla,-patina,-baci]
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
I am absolutely in love with these liquid lipsticks, they are precious each tone that comes on the set but my favorite is the beso tone is the perfect red for these Christmas dates. the formula is spectacular is applied supee soft and dry completely matte but it feels super good on the lips, the pigmentation is incredible lasts for a lot of time on the lips, in short I love this kit too and I will definitely keep on buying other shades
Angela G.
Grants Pass
stays all day so make sure whatever color you choose looks good on your skin tone.  I am fair skinned with blue eyes and went for one of the unusual colors.  It was not easy to apply and did take a few layers to get on.  Once on I did not like the color and it was difficult to get off so it definately has stay power!  Be sure to exfoliate for best results!
Brook H.
I bought this set for the RED. It’s a great red. I use a lot of Stila eye products, but not too many lip of their lip items. This is a tricky red to apply, but the applicator needs assistance from your own stash of brushes —especially if you’re a little older (like me) and have lip lines. But I have a solution. Use a neutral lip liner — somthing that won’t be seen. Apply this AMAZING RED in a gentle line beneath your neutral liner, then use a lip brush to distribute the color quickly. This dries fast. Do your brush work quickly, and then blot. You will have a gorgeous matte finish to perfect/classic red lips. You’ll need to touch up, so make sure you have a matching red in your bag (I keep Nars Cruella with me at all times).
Yaz A.
Bloomington, MN
This is the best liquid lipstick on have ever tried. I only own one in the color Baci. Wish I had more because I love the formula but they are pricey! They’re about $22 I believe at Sephora. But if you’re someone who can afford his I recommend it 100% you will love the formula and it stays on all day and it’s easy to remove with makeup remover.
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret, NC
I love Stila’s liquid lipstick formula and have for a long time. They’re matte, long lasting, and very creamy. Beautiful color selections as well. One of my favorite things is that obviously it’s going to fade, and come off towards the end of the day—- but this formula fades very nicely. It doesn’t flake off and give that ugly fade like a lot of liquid lipsticks do!
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Okay, let me start with the positive. This line does last a long time. It also doesn’t feel as drying on my lips as a few other long lasting lipsticks out there.

However, for me.... these particular colors were just aweful. I have a more fair completion, which I’m not overly fond of anyway, but these colors made me look ill (sickly) and troubled (or crazy)!

There are definitely bold choices that some people can rock more than others. To me, I felt like these had some Orange-y undertones, which really did not mix well for me, nor can I imagine them really working well for many others. There are some awesome bold lips out there that can look really great, but these colors didn’t make the cut in my opinion.
Gabriella O.
Yelm, WA
I absolutely loved this product! It went on so velvety and was so soft and smooth! I bought it in this lovely bright red color that is SO vibrant. It was a great price for its quality and was super easy to apply. You may have to be a bit careful because it’s stays on easy but 10/10 would recommend.
Sarah E.
Lakewood, OH
Stil a has incredible products, my favorite happen to be this set of the All Day Liquid Lipstick. The color is vibrant and wonderfully pigmented, and like its title, it stays all day without any mess, smear, peel. Some of the colors don't work well with my skin tone, but still a wonderful product.
Dora L.
Brownsville , TX
Love minis so I was immediately drawn to this deal ! The colors are beautiful and opaque. The staying power is not near as close as my many other liquid lipsticks . It’s an ok formula but it’s not smudge proof and that’s what I am drawn to it I’m wearing a liquid lipstick
Rachael O.
How long do the lipsticks lasts and can I find them at my local Ulta?
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Would love to try these. The colors are so bright.
Makeda C.
How long throughout the day does this lipstick last? Also, is it a sticky formula? How pigmented is the lipstick actually?
Tania R.
Downey, CA
How do I get products like these?
Crystal L.
Santa Ana, CA
I've heard many things about Stila lip products . What's the texture like ? Does it crackle when it is dried up ? Matte finish ?