BY STILA

The #1 blush brush can be found in the bags of professional makeup artists worldwide! Made from natural-coloured black goat bristles cut on a gradation, the #1 blush brush perfectly picks up colour and applies it softly and naturally to the cheeks, without requiring blending.

Featuring a long handle, domed shape and firmer bristles, this makeup brush is designed to give a sheer and even dusting of colour on the skin.

stila Blush Brush No. #1
  • "I love this brush, it's super soft grips well the product and blend the blush extremely well" in 17 reviews
  • "Indeed, the bristles made of goat hair is much better than synthetic ones. It does not irritate my skin, and its bristles work very well as I use it to contour the cheeks. They are not too dense or soft, pick up just enough bronzer for the cheeks. I'd say that with the price point, this is a good buy. There are definitely better ones, but they are much more expensive. I quite enjoy this for contouring." in 5 reviews
Abby M.
Ellerslie, MD
This is one of the only Stila brushes I own and it definitely did meet my expectations! One thing is though I have had mine for maybe 2 months and the brisles have began to fall out but it applys the blush evenly and it doesn’t cause too much fallout! Thank you Stila!
Taylor J.
Higginsville
Awesome brush, super soft on the face and applies blush really well. I didn't notice much shedding from the brush. I think it is a good price for the quality of brush you are getting. Highly recommend looking for it at you local Sephora or ulta.
Maria G.
Yulee, FL
Amazing brush, great for blush, contour and highlight products. Usually use for my powder makeup under eye. Would definitely recommend, very light brush on the face. Make sure you try it out you won’t be disappointed.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
I have a lot of brushes and I would have to say this is my probably top five best that I can use for my blush it’s very affordable and I use it all the time and sometimes my friends take my brushes and I would have to buy another one but well worth it
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
Stila makes great brushes in general, but I do love their blush brush. It is a bit expensive, but worth it for the quality. I make sure to keep mine clean so I don't ruin it. The bristles are soft and angled perfectly for a great blush application.
Erika G.
Los Angeles, CA
hannah D.
nichols sc
very soft and very wide , easy to clean and the brush doesnt fall apart . best makeup brush i have owned . i bought it at ulta and it is very easy to use
Michelle C.
I love Stila make up products but I am not a fan of their brushes..The bristles are cheap and fell out onto my face. They are cheap quality and expensive.
Liz E.
Love Stila brushes. I am a fan of blush brushes!! Would definitely recommend. I also have some Sephora brand brushes that are really good too!!
Michelle X.
Newton, NC
I'm really big on texture and softness of a brush and I absolutely love this brush. It's so soft and fluffy. stila Blush Brush No. #1