BY STILA

Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
I am an eyeshadow junkie haha I love all colors and especially metallic/shimmery
These are long lasting and look great with everything you wear:)
They are priced perfect and I highly recommend you giving these a try
Angella R.
Brick, NJ
I took a leap of faith and spent good money for this product not knowing how it worked and I'm super happy I did, I bought this palette online and it is worth every penny. It goes on smooth like Silk and the colors are amazing i love mixing and matching and wearing multiple colors together. Its super fun to use and I get a lot of compliments, people always ask what brand I am wearing and it makes me feel great! This product is made well the quality and quantity is perfect.
Melissa B.
 Highly recommend it I love this pallet especially for traveling it's combined with blush highlighting and all the way to eyeshadows you could use it for a day and night time very long lasting for a special night out I would highly recommend it to everyone out there looking for that perfect day and night time pallet
Tina R.
Great colors, nice pigments , stays on for hours although it's on the pricey side it's worth the price for the wear you get out of it! It lasts forever easy to apply smooth application , no creasing yes I would buy this product again it was a good bargain!!
Lizzie B.
Arlington
This stila huge full face pallet is my favorite price of makeup I own! It has everything I need in one pallet and I use it every single day! Everything applys so easily and blends really nicely! I will be buying this again and recommend this product!
Kala G.
The product is very chalky and hard to blend. It does come with a variety of colors and endless options to chose from. However, I wasn't a fan once I received it. I wouldn't buy and I would not advise anyone to waste your money on it.
Lilo B.
Very good , really pigmented . So , many shade varietys I've seen become . I just don't know how I'd live with out with doing creative and colorful looks . It's such a wonderful products . I'd recommend it to anyone , little to none fall out , totally worth the money
TJ T.
Love the color variety and it has great pigmatationsnn. It's really easy to use and apply. The blend out it great. It met my expectations i really like it. It's also a affordable and inexpensive  pallet. I would recommend this to my friends and family.
Tiffany P.
Carbon Hill, AL
Such beautiful colors for Spring and every season after! Went over my expectations. The pigment is wonderful and long lasting. An every day product that I use. Stilla never disappoints.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
I got this as a gift and it was p rad. I liked all the options and I loved being able to try lots of new colors. It's great for beginners but I wouldn't buy it again. 10/10 would recommend to newcomers to makeup.
Denise A.
Is this color palette compatible with ALL skin types?
Agnus H.
Should I buy this pack or a single lipstick?
Isabella D.