Stila Beauty in Bloom Convertible Color Trio uploaded by Adrianna O.Stila Beauty in Bloom Convertible Color Trio uploaded by Adrianna O.

BY STILA

Treat yourself to a bouquet of beauty with a trio of Stila's signature Convertible Color Dual Lip and Cheek. Includes deluxe sizes of Convertible Color in: Camellia (peach brown)Peony (brownish rose)Tulip (deep berry)(0.07 oz. each) see more...

Adrianna O.
Adrianna O.
||check out my review on youtube: littlebitluxe || Love this set! got it on sale on beauty.com and it is such a great way to try the Stila convertible lip and cheek colors without shelling out $$$. the mini sizes are perfect for travel and since the product is so pigmented these will last for quite a while. the product itself is so creamy and blends great with fingers, a brush or a beauty blender. it just melts into the skin and leaves a nice almost dewy finish without feeling tacky. I prefer these more on the cheeks than on the lips for the lighter shades and vice versa for the darker shades (better on the lips than on the cheeks for my light-medium skin tone). ** Shades: Camelia and Peony look similar on the cheeks but Camelia has more brown in it. Tulip is a vampy, deep berry shade. I don't love it on the cheeks but it is pretty on the lips. **
Eve S.
Eve S.
Portland, OR
Though I have not used this product on my lips, it has made a great cream blush! The formula is creamy, easy to apply, and easy to work with, and I have found that is can be put on using my fingers, or a nice stippling brush.  The lasting power is so-s, but still impressive for a cream blush, and lasts longer when I put it on before I set my face with powder.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
I love the stila convertible color products! You can use them as a gentle lip tint, or my personal favorite is to use a stippling brush (such as the complexion rescue brush from bareminerals) and achieve a naturally flushed look that lasts all day without looking drawn on! These are a fantastic find since it is a multipack!
Kate C.
Kate C.
Portland
Stila was the very first brand of makeup that I ever bought and it is definitely a staple. These are great for the monochromatic look - cheeks, lips, eyes - add some mascara and you're done!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Bellarthur, NC
These blushes are kinda hard to work with. They're really pretty as a lip product but as a blush it's a little difficult
Wendy F.
Wendy F.
I am very happy with the sizes. These are small compacts, but a little bit of the product goes a long way. You can add more if you want more color and it goes on smoothly, stays exactly where you put it. Both Camiela & Peony are the more natural peachy/brown colors-but not overwhelming. I am a winter, and these colors suit me fine in both when I am tan and with my pale skin. But I do have olive in my skin, Peony is a bit darker so I use it at night, Camiela is softer, so I wear it in the day time. Overall I am very satisfied💕
liana w.
liana w.
Montreal , QC
this is a cream blush i go back to over and over again. in the warmer weather months or for vacationing, i like to use products i can easily melt into the skin and look fresh without feeling sticky. while this blush doesnt set entirely, i dont find it as heavy as the mac cream blushes. not my preference for the lips, it can feel drying
Erica T.
Erica T.
I love these they are super cute but a little pricey but definitely worth it ! I would say it goes well on medium/light skin tones. I would definitely buy them again I really like them a lot and would recommend them to anyone:)