stila Baked Cheek Duo uploaded by Megan N.stila Baked Cheek Duo uploaded by Megan N.stila Baked Cheek Duo uploaded by Stacy M.

BY STILA

Pink Nothing says sun-kissed like soft pink delicately flushed and blushed cheeks. Designed to work with any of the eye shadow trios, this cheek color duo has been baked on a terra cotta disk for a sheer, smooth application that will add radiance to your look. Baked Cheek Duo, Pink Glow

stila Baked Cheek Duo
  • "super cute and pigmented, the wear of it lasts all day ! if you love blush you should definitely look into this product because i love the light pink shade, so pretty" in 5 reviews
Kaylee Z.
Ballwin, MO
This is my everyday blush! The color looks gorgeous on my skin tone and gives me a warm pop of color on my cheeks! It looks amazing with the bronzer and is an easy 2 in 1 package hat comes with two shades that complement each other amazingly! I'm in love!!
Stephanie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like blush and it's the only one that I've hit pan on! I never hit pan on any of my blushes but this one is just so easy, it goes with any of my eye and lip combos. This blush gives a luminous glow and build able if u want more color. Highly recommend to anyone that wants to try baked blushes!
Juliana A.
This cheek duo is really worth the money. It is a two in one blush and bronzer together. The product applies gently with little fallout. It really stays true to its color. I would really recommend this to others. Especially if you use a real techniques blush brush.
alora T.
La Palma, CA
Great for any skintone. Really easy to apply with a brush or your finger. Has great color payoff without being too intense for a blush. Stila, you did good with this blush.
Autumn M.
Oceanside, CA
This Stila Baked Cheek Duo has really great luminous shades that really bring out the colors in your face. It's great for all skin tones and it has a great pigmentation that's not too much. This product keeps away the muddy and cake face look away!
Maria V.
pretty blush, doesn't blow cheaper brands out of the water though, But if you love higher end makeup and pretty packaging you should go for it.
My only complaint which is more of my personal preference, is that After purchasing this I realized I don't really like combined duos like this, it's not enjoyable trying to get just one of the colors, you would have to use a small blush brush and somewhat carefully dab on the color you wanted. I don't waste my time with that anymore and just get a light swirl mixing the two and its a pretty color used that way, so it still works. Only a small dislike on my part.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Love this baked duo !! Will work with any skin tone I believe !! Also can double as an eyeshadow/inner corner highlight or brow highlight !!! I love when I can get more than one use out of a product. Makes me feel like I'm getting my money worth !!
Ashley B.
These colors are perfect for medium skin tone to give that perfect summer glow! I think it would be too light for darker skin! It goes on super smooth and lasts well throughout the day! I would definitely recommend to others!
Duabhli Y.
Andover, MN
I didn't plan on buying this at all until I actually tried it on in store. It's actually quite pigmented. Just a little bit works so well already. I have med skin and it shows perfectly for me, not too dark or light. I wear this daily and I wear it daily!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Beautiful!!!! Still is a brand I normally don't purchase from, but I'm seriously SO happy I bought this. It's Perfect for a night out on the town with friends. Easy to pack, and the colors are all beautiful. It also lasts all night!
Jessica W.
CARRARA
Is this a cute peachy color? I am after that sort of thing for spring :)
Kara G.
De Pere, WI
Is this brand animal tested?
Rose A.
Jacksonville, FL
Is it good. And dose it work on dark skin
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
How much do these usually run and where can I get it!?
Heather T.
Klamath falls, OR
Does this have a lot of glitter? I like the glow but not a fan of too much shimmer