stila Baked Cheek Duo

by Stila

Pink Nothing says sun-kissed like soft pink delicately flushed and blushed cheeks. Designed to work with any of the eye shadow trios, this cheek color duo has been baked on a terra cotta disk for a sheer, smooth application that will add radiance to your look. Baked Cheek Duo, Pink Glow

Is this a cute peachy color? I am after that sort of thing for spring :)
Any reviews on this product? I've really been wanting to try it! Thank you:)
Does this have a lot of glitter? I like the glow but not a fan of too much shimmer
Start your review of stila Baked Cheek Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...you should definitely look into this product because i love the light pink shade, so prettyin reviews
Ashley B.
These colors are perfect for medium skin tone to give that perfect summer glow! I think it would be too light for darker skin! It goes on super smooth and lasts well throughout the day! I would definitely recommend to others!
Marian A.
I love this cheek duo. You have a blend of blush & highlight is amazing. The formula isn't dry and it applies effortlessly to the skin. #contest
Autumn M.
Oceanside, CA
This Stila Baked Cheek Duo has really great luminous shades that really bring out the colors in your face. It's great for all skin tones and it has a great pigmentation that's not too much. This product keeps away the muddy and cake face look away!
Kishone C.
Love it! Wonderful formula, last all day! Alone or mix together is beautiful! Looks great on my cocoa skin
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
2,183 reviews
Beautiful!!!! Still is a brand I normally don't purchase from, but I'm seriously SO happy I bought this. It's Perfect for a night out on the town with friends. Easy to pack, and the colors are all beautiful. It also lasts all night!
Haley C.
Brook park, OH
I'm not a huge blush fan but I was really satisfied and impressed by Stila. The colors worked awesome with my skin tone. Plus it stayed on longer than I thought It would. I will definitely be buying again.
Mekenzie C.
Monroe, NC
Product is great I recommend it to anybody who is looking for a reliable blush duo
Landace S.
Beautiful color very flattering and natural. The price is a little steep but still worth it.
Victoria T.
Decatur, TX
Absolutely love this product. The color is super beautiful. It fits my skin color perfectly and lightens my cheeks fanatically
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Love this baked duo !! Will work with any skin tone I believe !! Also can double as an eyeshadow/inner corner highlight or brow highlight !!! I love when I can get more than one use out of a product. Makes me feel like I'm getting my money worth !!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...