stila Aqua Glow™ Perfecting Bronzer uploaded by Brooke B.

BY STILA

This lightweight, water-based, lipid replenishing bronzer provides a sheer veil of sun-kissed color that perfectly pairs with your skin tone. Skin is instantly awakened, softened, brightened and smoothed with a non-sticky, comforting and cooling gel texture.

Why It's Great:

• Waterproof.
  • Light-to-buildable coverage allows you to customise your colour.
  • Infused with a dose of Hyaluronic Acid, which is known to instantly hydrate with every use.
  • Patented Skin Relief Extract provides anti-inflammatory benefits to the skin while also protecting from environmental aggressors.
  • Wear alone or mix with foundation for added glow.

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Lecithin, Tromethamine, Petrolatum, Polysorbate 80, Carbomer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Simethicone, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica.

Brooke B.
Chatham, VA
To be completely honest I’m reading all of these reviews on this product and wondering if i got a bad batch!?

To me this is the worst product I’ve maybe ever used in my life.

It’s pigmented, blendable, and the formula is CREAMY. (I know) you’re thinking Brooke then wth is wrong!?

Well when it first comes out of the tube, you get this lovely tan color. The consistency is that of a self tanner. Very brown, not orange... though i feel it turns a bit orange when on the skin. Don’t fret though!! It will never make it past your makeup routine to make anyone think you’ve turned into a kumquat overnight!

Its blendable, so much so- it disappears. Bella Fiori of YouTube said it best when she said this product works best as a makeup remover. It seems to magically take off any product underneath while leaving you with absolutely NOTHING in return. The color dissolves almost instantly like some sort of disappearing magic trick.

If given the opportunity to never wear makeup ever again or to have to incorporate this product into my everyday look- I’d choose a bare face. It’s THAT bad, for me not a product you can make work.

I can’t help but read some of these reviews and get the urge to beg some of them to come to my house and teach me what I’m doing wrong. Because this product will collect dust in my makeup collection.
Dmaurea M.
Spring Hill TN
 Love this so much might be a bit expensive but I love it so much you should get it!!! My friend tell me about it and I loved every can say glad you told me get your hands on it now and buy it so good hope you like It and get it definitely definitely definitely
Nadine R.
   Is amazing! Perfect for on a beach vacation and or during the hot  summer. It gives you a beautiful glow on the skin and you can build it up nicely
Crystal L.
I mix this with my foundation for a glowy finish. It works really well, although I wouldn't wear it alone , it looked weird on my skin by itself
Jesenia V.
It's sooo nice I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
This gives me the most perfect flow without clogging pores and without it looking messy. Its true to color and it builds on perfectly.
Brigette I.
AMAZING bronzer, really recommend it. It wont get ugly like others, and lasts a long time. Great for any occasion
Larisa M.
sonora , TX
Me encanta esta marca de maquillaje porque pigmentan muy bien, soi fanatica y siempre busco nuevos nobedades
selina h.
LONDON, LONDON
This bronzer is great for all different skin types and it doesn't look too harsh, it is buildable and can look natural too.

back