BY STILA

Stila By Stila Angel Light Whitening Powder Foundation Refill Spf 26 - Shade A -12G/0.42Oz For Women

Shasha S.
Michaela A.
Weedsport, NY
This product was not my favorite and the reason being would be because of the lack of pigment. There really was not a change after using this product. It was more of a natural matte finish and I did not recognize shimmer when I wore this product.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
I love Stila. I think it is such an amazing brand and I love using all their products. I try to use as many of their products as possible. The same is true for this Stila Angel Light Whitening Powder Foundation Refill Shade CC. It is just great! Recommend!
Asma G.
I try to use this product, but it really didn't work out with me.. the finish was t all that great.. I gave it two starts because I thought maybe it didn't work out my skin type.. I have dry to combination skin type..
Daniella U.
Norcross, GA
This product was awesome! I love the consistency of this product. The coverage is great... it's sooo easy to apply and use. The value is amazingly priced. Way worth the price! I would deff recommend this!
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
This powder foundation is super amazing! Not only does it give you perfect full coverage but the Formula is super lightweight and doesn't feel heavy on the skin.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Love this product! First time trying it but I would definitely recommend it to someone who hasn’t used it before. Will buy again! Thank you!
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
I have never been the makeup type until my sister introduced me to it and then I just wanted everything that was in the category of makeup and foundation one of them so I highly recommend that you use this It gives a very natural look
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
How would you rate the coverage of this? I'm assuming it would be a low-medium coverage product? Is it highly pigmented?