BY STILA

Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer
  • "A little goes a long way, and it's versatile enough to wear as cheek luminizer, eye shadow, or even as a highlighter for around your eyes or dotted on your lip gloss. " in 1 review
  • "With that said, it blends really nicely and looks great over blush." in 1 review
Misty J.
I love this product! It is a great highlighter. I use it on my cheek bone . A little goes a long way that is for sure. I even use it as eyeshadow. It is a beautiful color. I give it two thumbs up.
Micayla S.
Bell Buckle, TN
This product is very verstile! You can practically use it for anything. You only need the tiniest bit though because it can get overboard. Very beautiful!
Paola T.
Ozone Park, NY
I love this products, really nice to use as eyeshadow and highlighter. Blend really well on the skin and the eyelids. I 100% recommend this product.
newsha m.
Granada Hills, CA
The shimmer is not realistic and its way too glittery for my taste! it can be used as eyeshadow tho
Cody G.
OAKLAND
Where on your face do you use this product? How does it compare to a flesh coloured highlighter?
Maheen J.
I have been looking for a good highlighter, is this product dramatic?