BY STILA

• Does this have like an oily residue?, or leave you feelin...2 Answers
Palmira B.
I use this to mix into my bronzer my body bronzer and for my leg lotion I used this by itself on my collarbone my shoulders and I used it on my face to the bottle actually has a lot of product in it and it will last a long long time the Shimmer in it is very intense that's why I really love it
Kate C.
Henderson
I used this for a highlighter one time at my friends house and I loved the way it looked on me. It was a first for me but I had to go to the store to try this for myself. And it's easy to use and I love the way it applies! I will be buying more of this that is for sure
Meghan B.
Little Falls, NJ
I'm a huge fan of all over shimmer products. I use them on my face, neck, collarbones and shoulders for a finished dewy look! This product in particular gives a radiant finish which I absolutely loved! I purchased mine online from sephora last year! My bottle is still going strong !
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
I bought this a few years ago. It's very liquid-y, so be careful! It's pretty golden, but I'm my opinion it works for cool toned people as well. Depending on how you build it up it can be pretty intense or subtle. You can also mix it with foundation to give your foundation a dewy finish. Careful putting it on top of setting powder or the other way around because it will become very cakey! It's a nice product but not a must have.
jackeline s.
Well, I really wanted to love this highlighter! I had done tons of research and wanted something to highlight my cheekbones and give me that "of the moment luminosity" that everyone is raving about. I saw this on my discount shopping site for $10 and thought I would try it! It finally arrived today and I am sad to say that is has fairly large bits of glitter in it and it seems far too clubhopper/disco inferno instead of just a sheer luminous shine. Too bad! I'll have to find a friend who has a younger daughter that likes glitter to the max and let her have it! In the meantime, my quest for the perfect highlighter continues...
Rachael E.
I like this highlighter by stila. It does its job as a highlighter but one would not be able to use it to contour their face with because it has glitter. The glitter in this highlighter is a little more noticeable than I would like it to be and I would be happier if it was more sheer. I do like to use it when I go out on the weekends though. It just isn't in my every day beauty routine. When I do use it i just rub a dab of it onto the tops of my cheek bones and along the surface of my collar bone for an allover glow.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
I had this product a long time ago when I went through my Stila phase...I couldn't use it to highlight because it' SO glittery. It's a nice luminizer, which is what it's supposed to do so I give it credit. But I wish it could multitask more!
Leslie P.
I love mixing this illuminator in with my foundation in the summer. It gives me that dewy, fresh look that I love when its hot outside.
Brittany&Ryan B.
Chatham, LA
Omg this stuff is amazing!! If you havent already tried/bought some, it is for sure A MUST!! YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!
amber r.
dunedin, FL
Great formula! Gives such a natural glow. I love throwing this on and popping a powder right over.
Holly A.
alton, il
Does this have like an oily residue?, or leave you feeling dry?