BY STILA

Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer
  • "A little goes a long way, and it's versatile enough to wear as cheek luminizer, eye shadow, or even as a highlighter for around your eyes or dotted on your lip gloss. " in 1 review
  • "With that said, it blends really nicely and looks great over blush." in 1 review
💋Michelle T.
HERCULES, CA
Surprisingly, I really like this product. It gives your face the highlights and shines that you would want. Great use for everyday. I mostly use it when I go out. I would buy it again since it’s a staple in my makeup bag.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I purchased this before I knew what highlighter was, I think before highlighting was as popular as it is now actually. So it kind of sat at the bottom of my make up bag. But once the hype started, I began to use it and absolutely loveeeee this product. A little goes a very long way, and I like to build my own high light with a brush with this. The only downside I think is that it kind of seems to remove make up around and underneath the product. Maybe I don't apply correctly?
Annie N.
I love the colors and how it goes on. It's just a little difficult to blend out. It was not beginner friendly. It took me awhile to get the right application that I wanted. It's not my go to but it's so gorgeous.
Andreina P.
Miramar, FL
beautiful product! I use this for 1 month and it is an amazing product! My skin looks like a famous I would love if you prove this product. It is perfect for my skin and I use this 3 time per week. I definitely would buy again! I recommended!!
Christine C.
Severn, MD
I typically don't like liquid highlights but this one is nice. It blends beautifully with your foundation or you can wear it on its own. You can use it under foundation or over and it won't move your makeup around. Its not super intense but you can use it as a base for a powder highlight
Leslie C.
Los Angeles, CA
I used it as a highlighter and as a lip gloss and I love it! A little goes a long way so you have to be careful to not apply too much if you use on your cheekbones. Stands out a lot because of the shimmery effect and lasts all day. Definitely a product I'd recommend.
Hollie P.
Kennewick, WA
I got this as a free gift with my stila purchase at ulta. It's an ok highlight glow. It not glittery. Just a radiant glow. I sometimes like to add a dab to my foundation to make it dewy. I dot think I would repurchase it though. There are much better options out there.
Hadley M.
I have the pink shimmer shade and it is glittery! I thought it would be a soft shimmer, similar to many of the other liquid highlights out there, but it is way too much! The color is a little hard to blend, but it has good staying power.
Caroline F.
Wilmington, NC
I might feel better about this is I had it in a different color, but I have it in Pink Shimmer, and it is just a little too glittery. Some highlighters give your skin a satiny effect, but the glitter in this is just a tad too big. With that said, it blends really nicely and looks great over blush.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
I love, love, LOVE this product! A little goes a long way, and it's versatile enough to wear as cheek luminizer, eye shadow, or even as a highlighter for around your eyes or dotted on your lip gloss.
Cody G.
OAKLAND
Where on your face do you use this product? How does it compare to a flesh coloured highlighter?
Maheen J.
I have been looking for a good highlighter, is this product dramatic?