BY STILA

Ryeanna T.
Houston , TX
I love Stella sometimes the product can be chalky but that's okay. It is very gentle on my skin and works really well . This product last throughout the day and I would recommend the price is a little pricey but I would but this product again. Stella Ian a really goodnight brand and I love thier highlight
Angelina R.
Peotone
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! When I first bought it was like meh maybe I'll use this color sometimes... but now I literally reach for it everyday! It's my favorite blush to use! It goes on so smooth you don't need a lot of product. It's pretty pigmented and I'm very happy with it! 10/10 would buy again!
Joan J.
Margate City, NJ
Love a simple face makeup with this to highlight the apples of your cheeks. This loght pink hue doesn't over power your face and builds to a simple sophisticated look. Always a piece I travel with- can complete so many different types of looks. Can see this always being a go to for my beauty routine.
Lex C.
Lowell
I am a person that is in love with highlight and I truly love a good shimmer and bold look to the face. It has no scent and can run more on the pricey end. I use this product everyday and use it anytime I get to. I recommend this product to everybody who wants a flawless look.
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Love this stuff! You can use it on your cheeks or your entire face. I use this maybe two times a week. It is shimmering and has a good scent to it. It's worth the money as well. It is not greasy and good for oily skin. I love love love the shimmering effect and will definitely be buying again.
Ivee S.
California
I heard about this blush through my sister so I bought for myself. It stays pretty long if you stay away from your face. I bought this item at Sephora. There's no scent to me. It's just regular smell. I would buy it again. I don't mind this item. Would recommend it also!
Bailey W.
Peoria
Beautiful product for a luminous finish! I only gave 4 stars because I am typically a more blinding highlighter type of person, so this is a lot more subtle than I'm used to! It's gentle on the skin, and the scent isn't bad at all. Not sure if I would purchase again.
Sara H.
I really like this product especially the color is perfect and pretty subtle. This is perfect for day wear when you want a little makeup on and not too much pop for daily wear. More natural makeup. I really like this shade with my skin tone. I would recommend this.
Yvette L.
Love this product! I used it for eyeshadow and highlight! It's absolutely beautiful, you couldn't even tell a difference. The eyeshadow is very nice and smooth. I've used it for so long but recently I've ran out and haven't been able to purchase another one.
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this stila product. It's got such a pretty color to it. It's defiantly true to its color. I use this product for when I want a shimmery cheek color. It's great quality for a good price. I have two of these so I would obviously defiantly buy again ;)