stila All-Over Shadow Brush #5

by Stila

With its tapered head and smartly gradated bristles, a sweep of shadow is applied to effortlessly blended perfection.

Cover the entire lid from lash to brow in just a few strokes with this slightly wider, softer brush designed for generous coverage. This half-pony, half-goat tail brush should be your first choice for corrective base shadow-matte colours that act like foundation for your eyelids.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of stila All-Over Shadow Brush #5!
How would you rate this product?
Abigail M.
You can't go wrong with adding this brush to your every day make up bag. It feels great on your face. I found it at ULTA and it was not very pricey at all. It feel it will work with every skin type like it did for my skin. I would highly recommend you to try this product. Great product!
Evelyn O.
La Verne, CA
Good but not to my liking. I have better brushes. Easy to use and blend but not the best. A little pricey but it's okay I would just try something cheaper
Veronica H.
W Valley City, UT
Really soft and applied my makeup beautifully. My only issue is they are super long! I guess that would work well if you're applying on someone else but I don't understand why it would be necessary for the regular person. The quality is A+ though.
Asia B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love Stila. One of the best shadow brushes I own, it's blends the eyeshadows smoothly with no fall outs. It glides on great it cleans well very easy to use. Very satisfied with it not disappointed at all
jennifer B.
Denison, IA
Great product would definitely recommend. If you vist the website you can get great coupons and promo codes.
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
This brush is good for blending and for the crease! There is nothing like a good blending brush! I bought mine from sephora! You can also use this brush for applying concealer or other powders. I recommend
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
This brush is pretty great. I love to use it on a daily basis and it really picks up shadows well. I have dry skin so im pretty picky with my brushes.
Bia S.
St, ON
Stila's #5 Eyeshadow brush is a very nice brush. It is very soft and applies shadow evenly. I use this brush primarily for applying eyeshadow on the lid alone or as a wash. The brush is quite large, so you can apply your eyeshadow quickly and easily. This is one of my favorite brushes.

Looking for your answer?