BY STILA #6 in Luminizer

All Over Shimmer is a creamy, skin-enhancing luminizer that gives the skin a fresh, radiant glow. Soft focus pigments help diminish skin imperfections and minimize the appearance of fine lines and sun spots.  This luxurious formula can also be mixed into face lotion or your favorite Stila foundation for a touch of brightened radiance.  All Over Liquid Shimmer, kitten. see more...

• I usually apply this using a damp beauty sponge/blender. Is there a...3 Answers
  • I've used a what I think to be a similar product by Bed Head. Is th...2 Answers
  • How much shimmer is inside?3 Answers
  • "I've heard this is a really good product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way so it lasts a good amount of time." in 1 review
  • "This is a lovely shade that diffuses imperfections, they also have an illuminating tinted moisturizer I love." in 1 review
  • "It gives just the right amount of radiant shimmer without making me look like a mirror." in 1 review
  • "It's subtle in a good way and they have a few very pretty colours, that I feel like can work on anyone, they are easy to use and blend as well " in 1 review
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. I purchased it at Marshalls in a Stila package that contained this liquid illuminator, kitten eyeshadow, lip glaze and a bracelet. The liquid illuminator is great; I apply it with a damp beauty sponge/blender. When you open this container, it has a nail polish-like brush. I brush the product onto my beauty sponge and blend it out on the tops of my cheek bones. If I want a super intense highlight, I will also apply a powder highlight on top of this.
Nana L.
Nana L.
Happy Valley, OR
My recent obsession has been highlighters and until now I've stuck with pressed/loose powder highlighters, but i must say this liquid highlighter is amazing!! I'm quite pale so i was unsure if the gold/beige shimmer would work well on my skin but it looks quite good if you don't use too much! I love the lasting power and glow this product gives me : ) and it'll last practically forever!
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff will last your entire life! You only need a little. I tried this as a highlighter and didn't like how blotchy it was but mixing it into my foundation is awesome! Also you can use this on your skin (shoulders, collar bone, etc.). I think you could use this as a highlighter on the days you aren't wearing any foundation or powder. It'll just add some glow.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently picked this up on clearance from T.J.Maxx, which was the original appeal. For myself, a little goes a long way. I dab just a little on my cheekbones and blend I blend it with my fingers, the highlight quality of this is insane, I don't know how much it really is but I can always find Stila at T.J.Maxx so I would suggest to check there first.
Maddi H.
Maddi H.
Arvada, CO
I got the "kitten" shade in a best of kitten set that I got, and I absolutely adore it! It's super creamy and doesn't feel sticky like a lot of liquid luminiferous I used. Also, the color is a gorgeous golden shade that's also almost nude. It's now part of my everyday routine to use it.
Sam O.
Sam O.
Urbana, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had never used a cream highlight before so I was super stoked about this! It blends out perfectly with a beauty blender & looks amazing on the skin. Just a perfect glow! Found the whole best of kitten stila set at Marshalls for a good price so if your interested check there :)
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
These are so pretty, they apply nicely and don't move foundation. They have a very nice shine without looking cheap or glittery, they are very similar to the revlon liquid highlighters but I tend to prefer these over them because it has a brush making them easy to apply.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
I love this stuff! I have two shades kitten & rose gold both blend in so effortlessly and they look so good on top of foundation or even on the chest, or the tops of the shoulders! Super impressed with this product!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I love this liquid shimmer! It's versatile and gives the right amount of glow. It's also easy to apply and requires a small amount.
Dagny B.
Dagny B.
Merion Station, PA
good concept, just didn't work for me:( I already have oily skin so it's not like I need any more shine than I already have!!
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually apply this using a damp beauty sponge/blender. Is there another way you apply it?
Holly W.
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
How does this compare to Benefit's High Beam?
Irina K.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much shimmer is inside?
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used a what I think to be a similar product by Bed Head. Is this comparable to a highlighter, and does it have a brush in the lid for application or just an opening?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's pigmented is shimmer?? Functions for oil skin??