BY STILA #6 in Luminizer

All Over Shimmer is a creamy, skin-enhancing luminizer that gives the skin a fresh, radiant glow. Soft focus pigments help diminish skin imperfections and minimize the appearance of fine lines and sun spots.  This luxurious formula can also be mixed into face lotion or your favorite Stila foundation for a touch of brightened radiance.  All Over Liquid Shimmer, kitten. see more...

• I usually apply this using a damp beauty sponge/blender. Is there...3 Answers
  • I've used a what I think to be a similar product by Bed Head. Is ...2 Answers
  • How much shimmer is inside?3 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so it lasts a good amount of time." in 1 review
  • "I've heard this is a really good product!" in 1 review
  • "It's subtle in a good way and they have a few very pretty colours, that I feel like can work on anyone, they are easy to use and blend as well " in 1 review
  • "This is a lovely shade that diffuses imperfections, they also have an illuminating tinted moisturizer I love." in 1 review
  • "It gives just the right amount of radiant shimmer without making me look like a mirror." in 1 review
Debbie H.
I use the Stila All Over Liquid Shimmer as part of my daily makeup routine. It is so easy to use. .I just add a small amount to my daily foundation and apply as usual. My face is left with a wonderful all around "glow ". It helps to reduce the fine lines and reduces the appearance of my pores. It can be purchased from Sephoria.com. I highly recommend this product.
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
I own the shade "Pink Shimmer" and it is such a lovely color. It is very pigmented and a little goes a long ways. However, I feel like it can be a bit awkward blending it in so it doesn't look like it has sharp edges. Perhaps this is because it is a liquid and my blush is a powder.
J r.
Obsessed with the Stila liquid highlight. Put it on under makeup and over makeup also. Great product that gives that glow without looking so harsh. Love the pink color in this also.
Megan W.
This product is amazing. I purchased it at Marshalls in a Stila package that contained this liquid illuminator, kitten eyeshadow, lip glaze and a bracelet. The liquid illuminator is great; I apply it with a damp beauty sponge/blender. When you open this container, it has a nail polish-like brush. I brush the product onto my beauty sponge and blend it out on the tops of my cheek bones. If I want a super intense highlight, I will also apply a powder highlight on top of this.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
This stuff will last your entire life! You only need a little. I tried this as a highlighter and didn't like how blotchy it was but mixing it into my foundation is awesome! Also you can use this on your skin (shoulders, collar bone, etc.). I think you could use this as a highlighter on the days you aren't wearing any foundation or powder. It'll just add some glow.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
Had never used a cream highlight before so I was super stoked about this! It blends out perfectly with a beauty blender & looks amazing on the skin. Just a perfect glow! Found the whole best of kitten stila set at Marshalls for a good price so if your interested check there :)
Amanda D.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently picked this up on clearance from T.J.Maxx, which was the original appeal. For myself, a little goes a long way. I dab just a little on my cheekbones and blend I blend it with my fingers, the highlight quality of this is insane, I don't know how much it really is but I can always find Stila at T.J.Maxx so I would suggest to check there first.
Nana L.
Happy Valley, OR
My recent obsession has been highlighters and until now I've stuck with pressed/loose powder highlighters, but i must say this liquid highlighter is amazing!! I'm quite pale so i was unsure if the gold/beige shimmer would work well on my skin but it looks quite good if you don't use too much! I love the lasting power and glow this product gives me : ) and it'll last practically forever!
Rachel P.
These are so pretty, they apply nicely and don't move foundation. They have a very nice shine without looking cheap or glittery, they are very similar to the revlon liquid highlighters but I tend to prefer these over them because it has a brush making them easy to apply.
Maddi H.
Arvada, CO
I got the "kitten" shade in a best of kitten set that I got, and I absolutely adore it! It's super creamy and doesn't feel sticky like a lot of liquid luminiferous I used. Also, the color is a gorgeous golden shade that's also almost nude. It's now part of my everyday routine to use it.
Megan W.
I usually apply this using a damp beauty sponge/blender. Is there another way you apply it?
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
How does this compare to Benefit's High Beam?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much shimmer is inside?
Lauren S.
Gastonia , NC
I've used a what I think to be a similar product by Bed Head. Is this comparable to a highlighter, and does it have a brush in the lid for application or just an opening?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
What's pigmented is shimmer?? Functions for oil skin??