BY STILA

The perfect long-handled, professional finishing brush for the eye area. Color is blended instantly, eliminating any harsh lines.

What's It Made Of: The bristle is fine goat.

Skyler A.
This brush is the best for blending! I've used so many brushes and this one has done the best job. I use it every day for multiple looks and it still hasn't shed or gotten rough. This blends colors and black pigments so well and it doesn't leave the product on your cheek after.
Desiree E.
Los Angeles
I loved the textire it gave me a very smooth blend it looked cery smooth there isnt another brilush compared to this sigma brush the bristles are very soft , you can tell they are not synthetic they are real, i was very satisfied with the bruah like i said it was a very beautiful blend
Zoha K.
Really good blending brush. Blends out the product really well and not just the product for your eyes. I use this brush all over my face. I use it for my nose contour, my highlight brush, and my eyeshadow blending brush of course. The brush is very versatile.
MelisaR.💄💋 R.
Brooklyn
Amazing brush love it for blending and soft, many clients love when I used it . A little price but is amazing the job it does
Agustina S.
monte alto tx
This blending brush is very nice and soft! I use it for my transition color and its very nice !
Louise P.
LAUNCESTON, LAUNCESTON
Best brush I've ever used wouldn't use anything else as it blends and shapes so effortlessly and so smoothly would recommend to anyone thinking of buying it you won't be disappointed the results are amazing I promise you.
Meliissa M.
Mexicali
Esta brocha de stila me fascina tanto por su suavidad en las cerdas de la brocha tanto como la durabilidad de ella. Yo la utilizo para difuminar mejor mis sobras y me encanta. Recomendada
Hnoo A.
qurrayyat
when i got this brush in the mail, i was a little shocked bcuz the brush was huge. but after using it, i found out it gets the job done! i love that this brush is big and fluffy! it blends beautyfully! this brush is one of my faves!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Natasha f.
Scotland, GA
I would love to try this as it looks like it would blend really well in the crises and make a soft eye
Charl L.