BY STILA

A trio of bestsellers to create the perfect eye. Create a classic eye or bold stare in mere minutes with these three Stila must-haves. Stila’s #1 Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner delivers a perfect line and stays in place until you say when. Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner is highly pigmented, waterproof, and glides on to deliver intense, vibrant color with long-lasting staying power. Major Lash Mascara offers a thick, tapered brush that is perfect for reaching even the smallest of lashes. The powerful, plush formula will leave your lashes looking extra-long and luxurious. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I was just wondering how this workes in general is it worth the p...1 Answers
  • Is this a good set to try out the stilla eye brand?2 Answers
  • Is this a good set to try out the stilla eye brand?1 Answers
Stila All About The Eyes Set
  • "I've been using this for a month and I don't think I'll go back to the regular felt tip liquid liner wands." in 9 reviews
  • "When mine dries up, I just bend the felt tip at the 45 degree angle on a piece of paper until the ink falls down. " in 5 reviews
  • "If you're new to eyeliner or just looking for an easy to use liquid eyeliner to keep in your purse or at your desk for touchups, Stila's your girl. " in 5 reviews
Riley H.
Frazeysburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite gift pack ever!!! I love all of these products and I cant wait to share them with my loved ones. If you try these products I know you will love them as much as I do!!! Best part? You can order them from amazon and have them delivered directly to your door!!
Tiana S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give this eyeliner an absolute 10 out of 10! Before I started using this eyeliner I found it really hard to find eyeliner that satisfied me. Your eyeliners were either Too transparent, came off really easy, or looked shiny. This eyeliner glides on perfectly with a felt tip and dries Matte andand it's waterproof! I would recommend everyone to use this eyeliner!
Kylee F.
Henderson, KY
I love Stila eye products. The mascara makes my lashes full and long & the eye liner is my absolute favorite. It lasts a long time & it doesn’t smear as bad as other products. I recommend 10/10!
Jessica M.
Franklin, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love stila eye products. They last all day. The eye liner is very pigmented and solid and it doesn’t run at all. And the mascera stays all day and makes my lashes so full and nice.
Heather L.
Frisco, TX
I've been using the liquid eyeliner for about 2 years now.  I have brown eyes and black lashes so the black is the perfect color.  The applicator makes it easy to use because of the fine tip.  Like writing with a pen!  It has staying power and doesn't smudge throughout the day.  I'll buy over and over!
Lovleen K.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye set is a perfect duo. I definitely bought it but only really used the eyeliner. I refuse to use any other eyeliner that is liquid because the Stilla one is my favorite. All time favorite I should say. I highly recommend it. it's easy to apply and very long lasting.
Ellie M.
Youngtown , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stila intense black eyeliner is my holy grail! It sets down to a matte black and is waterproof. The applicator is felt tip and very easy to work with. I'd recommend this to anyone in search for and intense black liner to get that sharp wing.
MeKirra G.
North Adams
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the liquid eyeliner! I'm pretty sure I got it on my ipsy bag and I think it's the best eyeliner I have ever tried! It easy making that dramatic cat eye!! I would definitely recommend to others!
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have purchased this set more than once! It is great! It has everything you need to create that PERFECT WING! Love this so much and it is soo affordable! You save a bunch of money! Cool!
Jordyn F.
I can't write a full review for all of these products but I can write about the eyeliner. This eyeliner is definitely a waste of money. I bought the eyeliner since it was high end and I was very disappointed. It comes out fine the first time you use it but after that the product doesn't come out and I would actually prefer a drugstore eyeliner over this.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
Does this eyeliner smudge I want a eyeliner that doesn't smudge!!
Michelle C.
El Monte, CA
How fast did the Stila liquid liner dry out for you guys?
erica R.
Delano, CA
Where can I fit it which store is best
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any good reviews about this ??? Looking to buy !
Haley P.
Madison, WI
Is the formula going to last when being active, swimming etc?