BY STILA

This chic compact magnetically stores 6 of your favorite Stila eye shadows and/or cheek colors.  The slim case fits perfectly in your purse and keeps your makeup ultra organized.  Compact is sold empty.  Color pans sold separately. 6 Pan Compact see more...

mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
love anything stila brand!! and the fact you can completely customize and pick your colors is awesome!
Stephanie P.
Port Clinton, OH
Love still. Love that I can choose what colors I want in the pallet. There also very pigmented
Kathleen M.
woodstock, GA
I love the concept of consumers being able to buy what they need and create their own makeup palette. instead of buying pre fabricated palettes with colors you will never use. Still has excellent quality eye shadows and blushes. I isd to carry these palettes in my pro kit but they are heavy when you have 4 of them, and I eventually opted for the lighter more space efficient magnetic tin route.
susie g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. I was tired of having all these Stila shadows knocking about in my bathroom and this is great. I have the four pan one as well. Metal and totally durable. Easy to change colors around if you need to switch them around. The brush is good for traveling or on the go touch-ups but I have never used it in the morning when I'm getting ready. Got mine at Sephora.
Ronnae B.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for on the go add any of your favorite colors for whatever occasion . I live stila brand they eyeshades are always great & easy to put on . If you use them correctly you hardly get any bleeding. That's a sure way to mess up the rest of your make up
Madison M.
Allentown, PA
LOVE! Stila is one of my favorite high end eyeshadow brands. so pigmented. kitten was my first eyeshadow from Stila and still one of my absolute favorite!
Sherry M.
Clinton, MS
I love how you can create your own palate with the little "pans" of eyeshadow that can go into this compact. Absolutely genius.
Beauty G.
I reallly like most of the products that stila lauch to the market, and this is not an exception! This perfect
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the stila pallet. you can choose what colors you want to carry with you. very compact.
Ashley c.
Brooksville, FL
I love this palette! The colors go so well together or individually, and I love that it can be used daily with any look.
Laura C.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it stay on the whole day?
Virginia Z.
Cypress
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these colors pigmented ?