BY STILA

Stila #34 Jewel Eye Shadow Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Debbie H.
08754
This brush is amazing. The Stila #34 Jewel Eye Shadow Brush is absolutely amazing. I purchased it from Sephoria.com which is so convenient. The brush is so easy to control and the eyeshadows really adhere to the brissels making application so much easier, The brush is easily cleansned with either a spray brush cleaner or a bar cleaner. The brush is no more expensive than other brushes out on the market. I definitely recommend this brush if you are on market for new brushes.
Samantha L.
Clinton, MA
I love this brush. I mostly use it for smudging - Most often for softening the liner on my lower lids. The brushes are stiff enough to smudge, but not so stiff that it's uncomfortable to use. No bristle fall out in the months I've been using it! Highly recommended.
Cierra H.
Pasadena, MD
I am a makeup brush addict and this is a staple in my everyday routine. Stila is pricey, but good quality. I smoke out my under eye or wing with this brush easily.
Anna S.
I really liked this brush it blends well. It i the perfect density it should be to be the perfect eye shadow applicator brush.
Tanya P.
Bought in sale because I wanted a brush that would really pack on shadow. It does a good job- I love the short bristles.
Kristena Brooke M.
Bluefield
I really like this brush it was amazing. Very smooth to put my eyeshadow on. Want another one so bad. Hoping i get one
Jennifer G.
Best smudge brush, a bit pricey but amazing good for a little more defining and all that mire detailed things.
Divine R.
Great for smoking out the lash line. Always gravitate toward this brush when doing a night out look.
Priscilla O.
Victorville, Ca
Yess Its quite pricey but it does its job and overall i must say i give this product a 3