BY STILA

Stila #28 Smudge and Line Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

donna F.
donna F.
Lebanon, TN
Stila seeing stars black smudge eyeliner is The best product. Black like coal and no-tug application glides on your eye and in the waterline with slippery ease. Beautiful product and lasts!
Cristina L.
Cristina L.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not wow , it's normal . Walmart brushes work the same you don't need to go out of your way and spend double or triple to get the effect this brush gives you
Gina L.
Gina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worth the money and makes everything super easy being dual ended! I use this brush everyday can make quick eye looks with it as well!
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Prescott Valley, AZ
The Stila brushed are already amazing. This one though is the only one to give me a straight sharp wing. I could cut with that wing.
Vina T.
Vina T.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush help me get my eyeliner straight and nice it easy to do my eyeliner now with the brush it just really good!!
Mirtha F.
Mirtha F.
All under the stila name brand has excellence behind it. I love this product and would recommend to just anyone .
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Allentown
This brush is definitely a must have in everyone's make up bag! It's very versatile and works great!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Modesto, CA
Still brushes are amazing and this brush makes it so much easy to do your eye liner
Mveil B.
Mveil B.
I love this brush. I've had this for going on 3 years and it still feels brand-spanking-new. The price is amazing considering you are getting a 2-for-1. This is perfect for gels, creams, liquids and shadows. It's the ultimate muktitasker. I definitely recommend this for everyone's brush collection. I constantly reach for this amazing brush. I also have the new hue from ULTA so I can use this brush for multiple colors in one look without having to clean bewtween shades. I was my brushes religiously and it's held up like a champ no out of place bristles or falling out of the fibers. It's a for sure must have! 💜💛💚💙❤
Macy c.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smudger brush is really great quality and it does get the job done. This product is in between affordable and expensive. You can pick these up at Ulta, Sephora, and on the website. These are very long lasting. I would recommend this brush to others because it is very soft unlike others.
Dalia B.
Dalia B.
Laredo, TX
Is this brush good for the price?