Stila #28 Smudge and Line Brush uploaded by Amanda W.

BY STILA

Stila #28 Smudge and Line Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Mveil B.
I love this brush. I've had this for going on 3 years and it still feels brand-spanking-new. The price is amazing considering you are getting a 2-for-1. This is perfect for gels, creams, liquids and shadows. It's the ultimate muktitasker. I definitely recommend this for everyone's brush collection. I constantly reach for this amazing brush. I also have the new hue from ULTA so I can use this brush for multiple colors in one look without having to clean bewtween shades. I was my brushes religiously and it's held up like a champ no out of place bristles or falling out of the fibers. It's a for sure must have! 💜💛💚💙❤
Sherry S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this smudge brush. It flawlessly blends liner and shadows close to the lash line on the bottom and top. I find that it gives me precision while still soft and not rough and no tugging at the skin. Great quality brush as the fibers feel so soft while still giving you enough control.
Adya A.
East Greenbush
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this brush a lot. But I feel like treasuring it because of its cost EXPENSIVE!! so I use it carefully. I LOVE this. I used only one smudge brush that is stila which I repurchased it for my sister too. I would recommend this to people who can afford it.
Noemi G.
Brownsville
I really like this smudge brush by stilla. Applies the product very well. It is a great investment and my eyes look perfect and I use this brush. I recommend if anything to use this brush. It might be on the pricey side but is worth it.
Emily B.
Ponca City
This brush is great for Smokey eyes always able to smudge just right! Very easy to use nice blunt edge went well above my expectations and really blended well. I would definitely buy it again. Would totally recommend to others
Amelia B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for liners and smokey eyes! The bristles are really nice! Pretty affordable for the quality you're getting. I use it all the time for fun eyeliner looks! I would definite purchase again when mine wears out!
Taylor T.
Big Lake , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this smudge and line brush! It makes makeup application easy and the brush is affordable. Very soft and great for the price. Love this brand and I recommend it to anyone who wants a nice smudge and line brush
Freyal B.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for eyeliner. you will get a precise thin line on your eyes. I get beautiful winged line. Great for tight lining eyes. Other side of the brush is smudger which does great work to smudge gel liner.
Mayra A.
La Mesa , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this brush about a week ago and it is my current favorite o use it with the stila eyeliner cream. It makes my liner last a long time. I recommend to all you stila lovers. Definitely buy again.
Amy f.
LACONIA, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. Makes applying and smudging makeup so much easier..and to think I used to use a qtip because I was afraid of giving myself pink eye using something over and over again. Hahaha
Dalia B.
Laredo, TX
Is this brush good for the price?