Stila 24kt Loose Mineral Bronzer uploaded by Annie R.

BY STILA

Get that sun-kissed look you long for with the newest addition to the award-winning Convertible Color family - Marigold.  Infused with genuine 24kt gold - a known antioxidant with added anti-microbial properties - Marigold features two gorgeously golden hues that will give your skin a natural, youthful glow.  Wear shades alone or mix together to create a brilliantly bronzed look. Loose Mineral Bronzer, Brushed Gold see more...

• How is this? Is it worth the $? What's the undertone? Orange at a...1 Answers
Alex M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great bronzer- I love the fine texture , it goes on really smooth and blends perfectly. It is affordable and has been great on my skin which is usually dry and doesn't work well with powder products. I would recommend trying this product. Great brand, amazing products- I am yet to be disappointed!
Yaritza M.
Allentown
The fact that this is loose powder allows for the perfect amount of bronzer to be applied. It gives a shimmer of summer on your face any day of the year.The color is really nice, don’t take to much because it is a loose powder. It’s stays in the whole day. I would highly recommend it.
ester b.
Washington
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer is so beautiful, a natural yet carving shade. It works so nice on me even in friends with lighter and darker skin. I did notice that it says on for very long and blends very easily. I totally recommend this to a lot of people when searching to buy a bronzer !
Grace H.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best bronzer ever! I feel like I just stepped out of a plane from a week in the bahamas whenever I wear this! The finish is perfect and if you like a darker bronzer it is definilty build able! It stays all day long and I highly recommend this as your go to bronzer!
Stephanie B.
Palm Coast
Beauty Junkie Expert
PERFECT ALL OVER COVERAGE!! I use it daily! This is a good quality, long lasting products and seems to be good for all skin types. I am also able to order this product online for a good price or go into a store and purchase it. I do recommend this product to others.
Patricia G.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yo mueroooo por todo los blush Bronce me encanta! Esta marca no la he usado peor tengo mucho buenas referencias no están tan costosa y vale la pena!!! Lo quiero en mi próxima caja pleaseeee❤ mi amor por el maquillaje es único ️
Brittany P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this loose mineral bronzer when I want a deeper contour, it actually goes on pretty light and blends AMAZING. If you continue to reapply it goes on smoothly and builds a darker color without getting cakey.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't ever pass up looser powder. This product has intense pigmentation. There is fallout but that's expected with loose powder. If you use it with setting spray, you won't have that issue either & get twice the color
Hannah G.
College Park, MD
The fact that this is loose powder allows for the perfect amount of bronzer to be applied. It is so smooth and silky, despite being a mineral bronzer. Very long lasting, and is perfect for any complexion.
Christine joy R.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a very pigmented and nice bronzer. It gives a shimmer of summer on your face any day of the year. It works in both normal to combination skin types and also works with people who have sensitive skin.
Jordanne O.
Pemberton, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this? Is it worth the $? What's the undertone? Orange at all??