stila 24kt Loose Mineral Bronzer uploaded by Annie R.

BY STILA

Get that sun-kissed look you long for with the newest addition to the award-winning Convertible Color family - Marigold.  Infused with genuine 24kt gold - a known antioxidant with added anti-microbial properties - Marigold features two gorgeously golden hues that will give your skin a natural, youthful glow.  Wear shades alone or mix together to create a brilliantly bronzed look. Loose Mineral Bronzer, Brushed Gold

• How is this? Is it worth the $? What's the undertone? Ora...1 Answers
Patricia G.
Dallas, TX
Yo mueroooo por todo los blush Bronce me encanta! Esta marca no la he usado peor tengo mucho buenas referencias no están tan costosa y vale la pena!!! Lo quiero en mi próxima caja pleaseeee❤ mi amor por el maquillaje es único ️
Tanya P.
Bossier City, LA
Love this bronzer Stila is a one of a kind product so many colors for darker tones girls and the bronzer actually does what is says not too shimmer and so long lasting definitely buying more soon!!
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is a nice color bronzer that is billable to the color you want, with the right amount of subtle shimmer. I didn't like the container however, it made it hard to use just a little at a time.
Jayme H.
This bronzer is too dark for my skin tone (NW20) unless I'm really tan and it's a difficult to apply. I use a fan brush to apply this very lightly. There is no shade range with this product, unfortunately. If it was a good match for me it would be a pretty bronzer- I really like the undertones and the subtle golden shimmer. Instead, if I'm not careful it looks like I smeared mud on my face. I gave this two stars because the packaging doesn't keep the excess loose powder contained in the bottom and it gets everywhere when I open the compact. For such an expensive product I would expect better packaging.
ester b.
Washington
This bronzer is so beautiful, a natural yet carving shade. It works so nice on me even in friends with lighter and darker skin. I did notice that it says on for very long and blends very easily. I totally recommend this to a lot of people when searching to buy a bronzer !
Aneesa C.
Athens, GA
I found this on a great sale so it was worth it, but if I had to pay full price, I probably wouldn't repurchase. It's a completely nice bronzer and is not muddy, but it isn't super pigmented so you have to use a lot and the loose powder can be messy. However overall the product is quite nice.
Olivia J.
Wow this product is incredbile! I've never had anything like it. It's amazing. I would highly suggest you get yourself your own! The price is nice and affordable which is always a plus. I will definitely be purchasing this again and you should too.
Kayla N.
Charlotte, NC
Not all it's cracked up to be and I mean that quiet literally ! This was the worst loose bronzer or highlighter whatever it was it was terrible and all it was good for was making a mess I was pretty upset!
Alexis I.
Holiday, FL
Really impressed with this product the packing is great and simple. It’s easy to blend with a nice smooth finish I’d recommend it to anyone with olive skin I’m very fair it was too dark for me.
Alex M.
This is a great bronzer- I love the fine texture , it goes on really smooth and blends perfectly. It is affordable and has been great on my skin which is usually dry and doesn't work well with powder products. I would recommend trying this product. Great brand, amazing products- I am yet to be disappointed!
JamaicanBarbie b.
Pemberton, BC
How is this? Is it worth the $? What's the undertone? Orange at all??