BY STILA

Stila #18 Dual Ended Brow Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Jojo L.
Oak Harbor, WA
My brows has always been a major issue. I had one of these amazing dual brushes and I can't for the life of me find it. It's such a great product. Defeats having to have 2 separate items when you can just have 1 on hand. It's so helpful and i love that becomes of great use.
Marisol D.
Linden
This is the brush I use everyday to do my eyebrows this my Anastasia brow dip. My friend used it to do my make up with and I fell in love with how good it worked, she later got it for me as a gift. I recommend this product to anyone seeking their eyebrows looking "on fleek"
katie s.
Piketon
This product goes on way too good! It's very easy to use and apply, so no worries. Its long lasting too! Lasts all day for me. Although sometimes you do have to take your time putting in on without rushing it. But I would totally look for it first in a beauty store!
Sarah G.
Sandy
I love this thing. I literally use it every day. I've had it forever and it hadn't failed me yet. It works with many different types of products, brow gel, palm aid, power. Just make sure you clean it thoroughly so you're not stressing out the bristles.
kainani t.
Aiea, HI
I love this eye brow brush only because it's double ended and the tip is spot on . The brush at the end is also very soft . This is very affordable and can be found at sephora . This is may daily eye brow brush and my go to when I want my brows to be fleeky!
Laura C.
Cincinnati, OH
Excellent brow brush!! I've found that some can be pretty short between the 2 heads and this one is perfect! Bristles are soft, but structured. Great coverage, on the brush side with. Totally great buy, and I love the low budget brushes too!
Schyler S.
Salt Lake City
I’m super particular when it comes to brows... so this brush was great. It has the brush so that you can tame your brows and the angled brush helps you get that precise line and brow shape! I would definitely buy again!
guess? W.
Joliet , IL
I like the two for one synthetic fiber end and the brow grooming side. For the sake of branding it’s high end and I have been able to get some years out of the brush . If you want to invest this is the brush to use.
Ashley L.
Hudson
BEST BROW TOOL EVER! I love my stilla brow brush, easily apply color and then brush it out for an even look with this duo tool. I get mine at sephora and always tell friends to get one too! It's a quality tool.
Lexi M.
Danville
I love how thin this brush is. Im picky when it comes to how tin the brush is because i like to be very precise when it comes to my brows. The only thing I don't like is how there is no spool at the end
Charys P.
New Milford, NJ
Have you found similar products to this?
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find one of these? Do you like yours and what kind of cost?