BY STILA

Stila #15 Double Sided Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Why do these brushes have to be so pricey?1 Answers
Alex V.
Alex V.
Imperial Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really hoping to like this brush. Unfortunately the brush isn't as sturdy and the brush started falling apart. I do not recommend this product. Maybe I received the bad apple out of the bunch but I was very disappointed on the product. I don't think I will be purchasing this one again.
Martha C.
Martha C.
Edinburg
This brush is everything, especially if you are not too good with doing your eyes, and want to try a cut crease it works wonders for that purpose, because the thin side helps create cut crease and the other to blend
Savanah S.
Savanah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed with this brush! It works great on my eyes getting in my crease and putter lid. I feel like the product is worth exactly what you pay for it. I use daily. And very satisfied with this product! It's amazing and a must buy
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Temple, GA
This is my favorite make up brush. It is perfect for using to apply concealer and to blend in foundation. This brush is so soft but durable and lasts a long time. It is a great value for the price you pay.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
RICHMOND HILL, GA
I love this product for both packing on product and also smoking out my lower lash line. It helps make my eyeshadow look flawlessly blended.
Divine R.
Divine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Both ends are useful. Easy to use, and great all around brushes. Not a necessity but i recommend if looking for a good all over brush
Denisse V.
Denisse V.
Montrose, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy two sided brush makes any morning routine easy fast and gorgeous start to anyone's day their all so soft
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
These brushes and perfect for blending and contouring and buffing your nose. I would recommend it to anyone.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Amoo esta brocha,, realmente es super funcional.. El cepillo es muy belloo me encanta
Bettyna C.
Bettyna C.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Once again, I bought this brush based on the reviews and high ratings here on MUA. And once again, you folks haven't let me down! This brush is pretty pricey here in Canada but I justified the price by telling myself that I was really getting TWO brushes for the price of one AND I purchased this with my SDM points so, in essence, it was free.

The only "problem" with this brush is storing it. Like many people, I keep my brushes vertical in a container. This one has to be stored horizontally and with my limited space, it means I often forget about it and don't use it as much as I should.

The wider end is perfect for laying down colour on the lid and if you use the "tip", for applying colour in the crease. On my brush, the "narrow" end isn't as narrow as in the photo on this page. But it's great for applying shadow under my lower lashes and also for precise blending where 2 eye shadows meet (so you don't overblend one into the other but still can fade the "margin" where they meet). I imagine if I wet the brush I could form it into a finer point and use it to apply shadows wet as liners but I haven't done this yet.

I am so pleased with the quality of this brush that I plan to get one or 2 more of the double ended eye brushes. I just need to remember to USE this one!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Why do these brushes have to be so pricey?