BY STILA

Stila #15 Double Sided Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Why do these brushes have to be so pricey?1 Answers
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
RICHMOND HILL, GA
I love this product for both packing on product and also smoking out my lower lash line. It helps make my eyeshadow look flawlessly blended.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Amoo esta brocha,, realmente es super funcional.. El cepillo es muy belloo me encanta
Bettyna C.
Bettyna C.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Once again, I bought this brush based on the reviews and high ratings here on MUA. And once again, you folks haven't let me down! This brush is pretty pricey here in Canada but I justified the price by telling myself that I was really getting TWO brushes for the price of one AND I purchased this with my SDM points so, in essence, it was free.

The only "problem" with this brush is storing it. Like many people, I keep my brushes vertical in a container. This one has to be stored horizontally and with my limited space, it means I often forget about it and don't use it as much as I should.

The wider end is perfect for laying down colour on the lid and if you use the "tip", for applying colour in the crease. On my brush, the "narrow" end isn't as narrow as in the photo on this page. But it's great for applying shadow under my lower lashes and also for precise blending where 2 eye shadows meet (so you don't overblend one into the other but still can fade the "margin" where they meet). I imagine if I wet the brush I could form it into a finer point and use it to apply shadows wet as liners but I haven't done this yet.

I am so pleased with the quality of this brush that I plan to get one or 2 more of the double ended eye brushes. I just need to remember to USE this one!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Why do these brushes have to be so pricey?