BY STILA

Stila #15 Double Sided Brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Why do these brushes have to be so pricey?1 Answers
Alex V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really hoping to like this brush. Unfortunately the brush isn't as sturdy and the brush started falling apart. I do not recommend this product. Maybe I received the bad apple out of the bunch but I was very disappointed on the product. I don't think I will be purchasing this one again.
Leagh G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great product, holds up nicely after many washes- bristles remain intact. Definitely on the pricier side, but since it can do the job of multiple brushes it's worth having . Shadow side of the brush is really useful for doing work on creases.
Elisa G.
Huber heights, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome eyeshadow brush. Great for all looks, especially blending. Super smooth finish with blended looks. Good price point and huge variety of brushes to chose from. A everyday brush and a must for any makeup artist kit.
Meredith B.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is AWESOME! The only dual eye brush you'll ever need- I use this one for everything! The only downside is that the thinner end isn't that great for eyeliner, but it's great for being more precise on the eye.
Savanah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed with this brush! It works great on my eyes getting in my crease and putter lid. I feel like the product is worth exactly what you pay for it. I use daily. And very satisfied with this product! It's amazing and a must buy
Martha C.
Edinburg
This brush is everything, especially if you are not too good with doing your eyes, and want to try a cut crease it works wonders for that purpose, because the thin side helps create cut crease and the other to blend
Sarah C.
Sugar Valley , GA
This is my favorite make up brush. It is perfect for using to apply concealer and to blend in foundation. This brush is so soft but durable and lasts a long time. It is a great value for the price you pay.
Hannah S.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love double sided brushes because I travel a lot, so it's nice to not have to pack as much. It's a little pricy, but you get two brushes in one, so I think it's worth it for the convenience.
Katherine K.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Está brocha 2 en uno es magnífica ya que ahorras espacio en el momento que las queires llevar a algún lugar aparte para maquillaje el ojo es perfecta práctica es suave
Ashley M.
Meriden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Double sided brushes are the best!!! You get two for one. The brushes are amazingly smooth and fine. Tool is very handy for on the go and everyday.
Samantha T.
Why do these brushes have to be so pricey?