BY STIEFEL

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Shelly W.
San Jose, CA
I have been using Physiogel products for several years now, usually always going back to it at least once a year when my sensitive, acne-prone skin flares up and I'm at a loss for what products WON'T irritate it. I have tried the lotion form of Physiogel A.I. once, and I would say that if you can - get the A.I. CREAM instead. The cream is MUCH more nourishing and moisturizing, compared to this lotion. If your skin is very dry, definitely go cream instead of this lotion but even for my oily skin I didn't feel like this lotion was hydrating enough. A con is that it also tended to pill a lot more, where as the cream never did for me.