BY STICKY FINGERS #75 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Sticky Fingers® Smokehouse Carolina Sweet Barbecue Sauce®. see more...

Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
This is a really good bottled bbq sauce. I had a coupon for it, it was already inexpensive so I thought I would try it. I really liked the flavor and I would pay full price for it no problem. I have used it on chicken and it went over well. I think this will be a repurchase for sure!
Miss M.
This is my husbands favorite of all the sticky finger sauces. Very fond memories of our first vacay to SC and actually going to sticky fingers. We bought all their sauces that day! Great flavor. You can literally use it on everything! My husband put it on his mac and cheese.
Aleya T.
New Wilmngtn, PA
By far the best BBQ I have ever tasted. I will use this sauce for practically anything to eliminate the white sauces that aren't as healthy for you. My favorite recipe is to create a rub for pineapple and shrimp Carolina Sweet skewers on the grill. It tastes amazing and is popular with literally anyone.
Hannah F.
Pasco, WA
I used to go to Sticky Fingers all the time when I lived in South Carolina. It is delicious and so is their sauce! Great price for such a rich and excellent taste! I am more than satisfied with every flavor I have ever tried. Highly recommend this product!
Jenna R.
I just recently found this at the store and decided to try it. It was under $3 which was a good deal. It is pretty good! It is not spicy and it is sweet, hence the name.. But this is great for BBQ pork sandwiches! Highly recommend
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
We loved this restaurant, so naturally we were so excited when the sauces showed up at our local Meijer. This sauce is soooo good.. We can't decide which is our favorite! We highly recommend trying and they're not too expensive.
Ashley C.
Plano , TX
I love this BBQ sauce, I use it all the time to make BBQ pulled pork. It is a super sweet sauce and it goes perfectly with a well seasoned pork ribs or shoulders. I usually but them in Harris Teeter whenever they are on sale just to try the other sauce flavors.
Candice L.
Statesville, NC
Love eating at this restaurant, so buying the sauce to use at home is perfect. It is fairly cheap so a very good deal. We usually purchase this at foodlion. We have tried all varieties of their sauce and this is our favorite.
Meredith H.
This stuff is great on BBQ chicken over the summer. The sauce does great as a marinade then I lather some extra on as we cook the meat. Great for a pre-made sauce!
Kymberly F.
This is a favorite BBQ sauce in my household. The line has a variety of flavors for everyone in my house to enjoy. I tend to love the spicier tastes while my son loves the sweet stuff.