Sticky Fingers Smokehouse Barbecue Sauce Carolina Classic uploaded by Carolina M.

BY STICKY FINGERS #55 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Sticky Fingers® Smokehouse Carolina Classic Barbecue Sauce®. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bahar A.
Centreville, VA
It is not the regular sweet sauce. It is slightly spicy. Got it from walmart and very affordable. I mix it with original bbq sauce to minimize the sweetness of the original. Love it on home-made hamburger.
ahahahsjshzb b.
This is a top contender of BBQ sauces for my family. I went to sticky fingers once and fell in love with this sauce! But in and using it on my BBQ bring back some fond vacay memories.
Liz R.
This sauce is P. H. E. N. O. M. E. N. A. L. It's inexpensive and has no added MSG which is a plus! There's 8g of sugar per serving which is far from the highest I have seen (some even as high as 14g per serving) so as far as condiments go it's not too terrible for you! There's a smoke house around here that puts about 4 or 5 BBQ sauces in the table and their mustard based one is to die for; this tastes EXACTLY THE SAME! I put it on burgers and chicken sandwiches, anything that has meat. I love love love this! So much bang for your buck!
Elizabeth E.
Less sodium with more flavor!!!
This is a hit in our household! When our normal brand was discontinued we decided to give it a try as it had less sodium than the other choices. I did not expect much considering how inexpensive it was. Never judge a sauce by it's price!!! This stuff is DELICIOUS! The family now loves when I make BBQ hamburgers!!!
Jennifer F.
Roseville, MI
My favorite Barbecue sauce at the moment. I use it on my chicken, pretty much every time I make it. Tangy and just spicy enough for a kick, but easy for everyone to enjoy. It has a bit of a mustard element going on, as opposed to most Barbecue sauces that have an element of ketchup. Something different, but definitely something good.
Barhynn J.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
By far the best BBQ sauce I have ever had. It is mildly smoky, mildly sweet and tastes good on so many things. I've found that I like to grill red snapper & put it on there. Its great on burgers, amazing on ribs.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
I think mustard sauces are an acquired taste and really have to be made right and on the right cut of meat. This one is sooo good and goes great on ribs!
Katie E.
If you're going to go with a Sticky Fingers BBQ sauce you've got to go with the Carolina Classic. Living in the south this is a must for anything pork.
Emily G.
Anything that is Sticky Fingers brand you can't go wrong! It definitely keeps all meats wet and the flavoring is awesome and never "cooks out"
Joann  B.
Riverview, MI
I just bought some to try and it was really good. I used it on some chicken and even my boyfriend loved it, and he is NOT a fan of BBQ chicken.