BeautyFaceFace MakeupL'Oréal Paris
STICK CONCEALER LOREAL INFALLIBLE 4 BEIGE

STICK CONCEALER LOREAL INFALLIBLE 4 BEIGE

STICK CONCEALER LOREAL INFALLIBLE 4 BEIGE. The 1st L'Oréal Paris corrector resisting the signs of fatigue and maintained 16 hours. Forget the dark circles and imperfections: perfectly disguised, your complexion is uniform, as new makeup ... Mission...

So I need a new concealer, I was previously using Mac but now i want to try something else? Is L’Oréal STICK CONCEALER LOREAL INFALLIBLE 4 BEIGE a better option ?
How is this concealer recommended to me?
I find a weird smell to the concealer, has anyone else experience the same?
Start your review of STICK CONCEALER LOREAL INFALLIBLE 4 BEIGE!
Nina C.
San Diego, CA
STICK CONCEALER LOREAL INFALLIBLE 4 BEIGE uploaded by Nina C.
My all time favorite concealer perfect color great coverage makes my under eye bags complete disappear highly recommend the whole L’Oréal Infallible collection
Kynsey L.
Houston
STICK CONCEALER LOREAL INFALLIBLE 4 BEIGE uploaded by Kynsey L.
Purchased at: Target
this is great! i reminds me of the tarts shape tape concealer the way it applies and the big applicator. it works well for me, i recommend it. i have been using it for a couple of weeks and i haven’t encountered any problems STICK CONCEALER LOREAL INFALLIBLE 4 BEIGE
Trang F.
Prattville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Full Wear Concealer Waterproof Full Coverage Is wonderful drugstore concealer. It’s not too thick. It’s very buildable. Easy to blend. Great coverage. Wide range selections of colors.
Della C.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: CVS
Stop what you’re doing and never again buy Tarte shape tape concealer again! This concealer gives you if not the same but BETTER results without breaking the bank on makeup! Great coverage and last me all day! Doesn’t dry up quickly like i felt shape tape did when doing my makeup. Definitely will continue to repurchase this concealer! STICK CONCEALER LOREAL INFALLIBLE 4 BEIGE
Mariah K.
Johnstown, PA
I am not a fan of this concealer, I think the formula is too thick. It covers up well however it is too heavy of a feeling for me. I like light makeup where it does not feel too cakey on my face. ...
Sharon S.
Hazard, KY
This concealer does it’s job at hiding imperfections. But as the day goes it does seem to cake around the eyes just a tad bit.
Samantha S.
Fullerton, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Pairing perfectly with the infallible foundation is this concealer! the coverage is honestly the best i have ever seen from a concealer. i have some acne, eye bag discoloration, and eye lid discoloration and this covers it all! the price point is also great for what you’re getting!
Debbie M.
Clarksville, AR
I was skeptical on this one but after using it I loved it!! Covers well not oily at all!!
Sanjana S.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This concealer has a nice shade range and very nice coverage oh, it did break me out and can tend to be a little drying, and is a little pricey for a drugstore concealer compared to the Maybelline Fit Me concealer.
Amanda W.
Houston
Purchased at: CVS
This is the only product I'll use on my face the entire infallible line is the best! Long lasting, variety of colors to match my natural tone as well as when I have a spray tan!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maggie A.
Hampden Twp, PA
il y a 4 ans
Isabella P. il y a 4 ans
Hun I wouldn’t waste your money on this horrible concealer! It is chalky, clogs pores and makes wrinkles so visible! I wouldn’t recommend you buy this. But I would recommend the Sephora brand concealer👌