BY STI GROUP

These solar string lights are ideal for decorating outdoor shrubs, umbrellas, doorways, and much more. The 20 energy-saving, multi-color LEDs with translucent hummingbird covers are solar-powered so you won't see an increase in your electricity bill. The separate solar panel allows for more versatility in placement - lights can even be placed in shady areas. Each hummingbird measures about 2 inches wide with 5.5 inches of space between each hummingbird. Length 17.25 feet with 8.5 foot lead wire from first light to panel. Solar Panel:. Voltage: 4.0 V. Current: 70 mA. Power: 0.28 W. Battery:. Voltage: 3.2 V. Capacity: 400mAh Ni-MH AA x 1. see more...

• These are so cute! How long do they last?1 Answers
  • How is this in the wellness section isn't it to light up only?8 Answers
  • How long do they last? Are they worth the money? Are they ok to l...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
These lights are a life saver for me. I have alot around my house and at my brothers grave. Their really good lights expecially around season.
Rose P.
Fitspiration Expert
They are so beautiful to have around. We placed them in our backyard near our pond to give it a splash of color.
ashtyn C.
Super cute, and great for parties outside. Not my ideal decoration, but still good to use!
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Super cute ! Super bright ! Exactly what I was looking for. I mounted them
Outside!!
BEKAH S.
hope mills
I love solar lights, these are no exception. They work great in my back yard and give off a nice glow in the evening.
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
I love these they look so beautiful in my yard I also bought some for my mother and she loves them she always gets compliments from her neighbors
Teresa J.
San Antonio, TX
How is this in the wellness section isn't it to light up only?
Amber N.
kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
How long do they last? Are they worth the money? Are they ok to leave outside all year round?
Alif I.
Ottawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
These are so cute! How long do they last?
Orianna D.
Works very well, the color is nice and strong. I wish the stick would of been stronger. It broke easily.
Ash A.
How long are these solar lights and do they include extra bulbs?