Stewart's Original Fountain Classics Root Beer - 4 PK uploaded by Amanda E.Stewart's Original Fountain Classics Root Beer - 4 PK uploaded by Kristy T.

BY STEWART'S SODA

Stewart's® Fountain Classics® Original Root Beer.
Since 1924.
Cold brewed draft.

• How does this compare to Dads root beer?8 Answers
  • Does anybody else find it hard to find stores that stock ...1 Answers
Krystal G.
Clermont, FL
I love root beer!!!! This is a close 2nd place when it comes to root beer. It definitely tasted better than I thought it was going to. Worth the price, not too expensive. I would definitely recommend this product!
Sonya B.
The Stewart's Original Fountain Root beer taste really yummy. With it being in a glass bottle. It gives a great natural taste. Especially taste really good when we make root beer floats
earl s.
i like the glass bottles also this product makes an awsome root beer float its available locally where i live i have never herd of some of the other products mentioned i try to make floats out of differt drinks each month this is one of my favorites
Amber G.
Akron, OH
I can't deny that I love these root beers. They make a delicious orange cream soda as well. It reminds me of being a kid. My dad would make root beer floats and orange floats on Thursday nights. It was our treat and he always used Stewart's soda.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
My FAVORITE root beer! Although I'm not much of a soda drinker anymore, if I do splurge this is my go to if the grocery store or restaurant I'm at has it. Growing up, I'd have at least one glass of Stewart's a day!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Worst root beer in the market. They add too much sas to it or the flavor to be good. All you can taste is that dang root with every sip and by the time you get to the bottom of your first one you are almost ready to be sick due to the flavor.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
I love these the flavor is the best. I love making root beer floats with them. They take me back to being a kid when mom made root beer floats...only complaint is its hard to find them in the stores I shop at 😞
Kate M.
Stewart's root beer is a classic!! Even the glass bottle give you a blast from the past-esque nostalgia and reminds you of simple pleasures. When it comes to root beer, a nice, cold, Stewart's is the best!
Danielle W.
Best Root Beer by far! Most others I've tried are way too sweet and this one has the perfect amount of sweetness to it and a great taste. It's always fun to drink it out of "old fashion" bottles as well.
Sabrina S.
Vancouver, WA
This root beer is amazing! My family always buys this when we get away on a family Beach trip or family gatherings. It has a Great quality taste I would highly recommend everyone to try this over other root beers out there.
Brie L.
How does this compare to Dads root beer?
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
Does anybody else find it hard to find stores that stock these?