Stewart's Original Fountain Classics Root Beer - 4 PK uploaded by Kristy T.

BY STEWART'S SODA

Stewart's® Fountain Classics® Original Root Beer.
Since 1924.
Cold brewed draft.

• How does this compare to Dads root beer?8 Answers
  • Does anybody else find it hard to find stores that stock these?1 Answers
Emma T.
Emma T.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Foodie Expert
I LOVE THIS BRAND, the flavor has never changed always stays true to that classic taste you have come to expect. Beautiful bottles and easy to use packaging makes it super convenient to throw in the car on the go, great product time and time again
Danielle  B.
Danielle B.
Fort Jennings, OH
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of this root beer and believe that the recipe should never be changed! I always looked forward to going to places that served this type of root beer because it is soooo good! The glass bottle always makes it taste better anyway!
Alana C.
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I'm in love with all things Stewart and their root beer is no exception. It's delightfully bubbly and foamy and great to use when making root beer floats or to drink as is at a barbecue on a hot summer day.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
I love root beer generally but this is my favorite anywhere I go and they offer this I will take it I love love love Stewart's root beer
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
Foodie Expert
I'm usually not a big rootbeer person but this is my favorite their black cherry soda is amazing too
Trisha H.
Trisha H.
Eldridge, IA
Refreshing! There is no drink better than an old fashioned root beer. Cold and delicious.
Kristy T.
Kristy T.
Covington, TX
Who doesn't enjoy popping a top? These 4 packs are the perfect size for our family.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Classic beverage! Grew up with this soda and drink it to this day. It always has that same great root beer taste and isn't overpriced. I usually purchase in bulk at a local grocery store. Would recommend to anyone to enjoys a good soda!
earl s.
earl s.
citronelle
i like the glass bottles also this product makes an awsome root beer float its available locally where i live i have never herd of some of the other products mentioned i try to make floats out of differt drinks each month this is one of my favorites
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
My FAVORITE root beer! Although I'm not much of a soda drinker anymore, if I do splurge this is my go to if the grocery store or restaurant I'm at has it. Growing up, I'd have at least one glass of Stewart's a day!
Brie L.
Brie L.
How does this compare to Dads root beer?
Jeanne K.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
Foodie Expert
Does anybody else find it hard to find stores that stock these?