BY STEWART'S SODA

Stewart's® Fountain Classics® Diet Root Beer.
Since 1924.
Diet.
Root beer.
Cold brewed draft.
4 - 12 fl oz.
Bottles (48 fl oz).
4-355 ml bottles (1.4 L).

Sarah F.
As someone who usually goes for lesser known root beer brands, this is not the most impressive root beer, but is better than some of it's more popular rivals. I feel like out of all the popular brands this one offer a wider range of flavor, but it has sooo much sugar that it overrides it for me. Decent choice, but otherwise I'd venture out to your local soda pop shop and try some random brands you've never heard of. You'd be surprised at what you find!
Virginia J.
Princeton Jct, NJ
This is like drinking the taste of my childhood summers. It's decent alone, but Stewart's root beer lack that sassafras punch some other brands have. Stewart's is the best brand for making root beer floats, as its sweetness complements the ice cream. Plus, the diet has the best bubbles.
Nora D.
Hartford, CT
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Stewarts! There is no root beer that I have tried (and I love root beer) that compares! There is nothing that beats a cold Stewarts with a burger on a summer day!
Brittany H.
There is something about drinking root beer from a bottle that reminds me of being a kid again. I love root beer and Stewarts is the brand I always go for. It's delicious never watered, down.
Stuart's is my favorite root beer to buy. However. Their diet root beer isn't all that great. I'd rather buy Barqs honestly.
abby r.
palmerton, PA
This is my favorite kind of root beer! It's cheap and tastes great. Also, it's conveniently sold at many locations.
christina r.
Classic root beer. Creamier and smoothr than A and W but not by much. I general get it at big lots.
Erica C.
Bath, PA
So yummy! I've been drinking this since I was a kid. I don't normally drink soda but if this is an option I'll go for it!